Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Keshi: This Is The First Time I'm Apologizing In My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi: This Is The First Time I'm Apologizing In My Career (620 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: This Is The First Time I'm Apologizing In My Career by ceeSleek(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi, has apologized to Nigerians for the shock defeat to Sudan.
The African champions were beaten 1-0 by the hosts, in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifying game in Khartoum on Saturday.
It leaves Nigeria bottom of Group A with one point, in danger of missing out of next year’s competition in Morocco.
Keshi, who spoke first to a handful of sports journalists, said he was disappointed at the result like every other Nigerian, as he had hoped to use the game to kick-start Nigeria’s quest for a back to back Nations Cup trophy. “I must ask you to help me apologise to Nigerians for this loss because they have so much belief in this team and here we are disappointing them. I want to apologise to Nigerians and promise them we will make an immediate amend on Wednesday.
Re: Keshi: This Is The First Time I'm Apologizing In My Career by dondavidson(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2014
where did he say dt it was his first tym?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News…. Fifa Postpones Verdict On NFF Crisis Till Friday,october 31,2014 / Enyimba Don Win Federation Cup / Torres Set For Shock Chelsea Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.