Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Honeywell Recruitment Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Recruitment Alert (2441 Views)

Recruitment Alert! Tellers Needed! / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / Fraudulent Recruitment Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeywell Recruitment Alert by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pls, someone should help me out. I got the following SMS from a customize sender HONEYWELL but I don't know how reliable this could be. The SMS read as thus:

Mr.....: Based on the H.E.P of 2010, you have been offered appointment as an Accountant with Honeywell Group. Come along with your necessary documents to the office or contact Personnel on 080-2689-3159 for your posting. Thanks. Honeywell Group

When I try call the number, a man picked it and asked me to call back let him make some enquiry. As I called back, he asked me to get a pen to write down my Ref No.which I will quote if I come to their office in Lagos. He also said that they have sent my appointment letter 3months ago via post office. The P.O.Box he quoted was my village community address but I do not base in the village and I can't remember using such address. Pls I need your opinion/advice.
Thanks
Re: Honeywell Recruitment Alert by mathmatica: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
It's a scam...the fellow somehow manage to get hold of your CV and decided to use it.No sane company would send an appointment letter to you through the internet.Don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Recruitment Alert by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
chibuikegn:
Pls, someone should help me out. I got the following SMS from a customize sender HONEYWELL but I don't know how reliable this could be. The SMS read as thus:

Mr.....: Based on the H.E.P of 2010, you have been offered appointment as an Accountant with Honeywell Group. Come along with your necessary documents to the office or contact Personnel on 080-2689-3159 for your posting. Thanks. Honeywell Group

When I try call the number, a man picked it and asked me to call back let him make some enquiry. As I called back, he asked me to get a pen to write down my Ref No.which I will quote if I come to their office in Lagos. He also said that they have sent my appointment letter 3months ago via post office. The P.O.Box he quoted was my village community address but I do not base in the village and I can't remember using such address. Pls I need your opinion/advice.
Thanks

Since my lifetime, I have not written their test before. Though I have been applying since the year 2009
Re: Honeywell Recruitment Alert by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
mathmatica:
It's a scam...the fellow somehow manage to get hold of your CV and decided to use it.No sane company would send an appointment letter to you through the internet.Don't fall for it.

Thank you my brother
Re: Honeywell Recruitment Alert by 1stola: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
chibuikegn:

Thanks
E be like say u be mumu abi?
You know the obvious... RUN!
Re: Honeywell Recruitment Alert by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2014
D guy na santa klose

(1) (Reply)

Apply If You Meet The Criteria. / Graduate Customer Support Office At Hotels.ng / Urgent Vacancy! Urgent Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.