Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? (1805 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by adeokunade: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
My friends wife is a teacher @ primary school level and she has two students from the same family that she takes on extra lesson in the evening and these two has been among the best in the entire school. But at the middle of this year a problem erupted in that family which led to the separation of the parents, the wife need to pack out of the house and the children were in their fathers custody because the wife was alleged of cheating on the husband. After the separation my friends wife still continue with the evening lesson with the children but she added other duties like cooking for the family citing cases of situation where she will meet them hungary or not eating tangible meal when she goes to teach them, my friend initially objected to this but he later consider it just because this children has been giving his wife career credit through their excellent performance in school. But just yesterday when my friend accidentally checked his wife phone he saw SMS alert of N150k from this children s farther and when he asked his wife about the money since her allowance for the lesson is just N30k, his wife explanation is that the man want her to help him shop for some personal effects for the kids. My friend called me today and he want me to advise him on this, he said his wife has been closer to the family after the eviction of their mother although he has not suspected the wife of having an affair outside the marriage before.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
eww...a poorer man's wife is about to go
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by adeokunade: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
spotit:
eww...a poorer man's wife is about to go
Should he stop her from taking them any evening lesson again
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Failed education system.

The school's best students get extra lessons for what?
Teachers take children home for what?

First of all, teachers should focus more on the weaker ones.
Secondly, there should be a separation between home and work.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Every thing this woman does for that family has to be restricted to teaching henceforth...tell your friend that.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Failed education system.

The school's best students get extra lessons for what?
Teachers take children home for what?

First of all, teachers should focus more on the weaker ones.
Secondly, there should be a separation between home and work.
I believe what he typed was, 'and these two have been among the best in the entire school.'
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
crackhaus:

I believe what he typed was, 'and these two has been among the best in the entire school.'

Thank you.
Best or among the best, there is still no need to take them home in the evening if they are among the best.
And even the weakest should be given extra lessons in school and not at home.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Thank you.
Best or among the best, there is still no need to take them home in the evening if they are among the best.
And even the weakest should be given extra lessons in school and not at home.

Have you explored the possibility they may previously have been among the weaker ones or less than average hence the need to get extra lessons?
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
crackhaus:

Have you explored the possibility they may previously have been among the weaker ones or less than average hence the need to get extra lessons?

Mission accomplished.
Next ones.
And at school.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Mission accomplished.
Next ones.
And at school.
What's wrong with home lessons though?
I had some of those for a while anytime my mama couldn't handle my trouble or get me to read my books after school hours.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
crackhaus:

What's wrong with home lessons though?
I had some of those for a while anytime my mama couldn't handle my trouble or get me to read my books after school hours.

I also received some private lessons but not from my school teachers.
I remember my parents paid a university student to give me private lessons who visited us at home.

A teacher who marks his students must maintain some amount of distance to be objective in the marking process.
This is what professional teachers do. My two cents. You are free to disagree though. Maybe I can learn something new.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by edwife(f): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Doesn't the father have sisters or relatives to take care of all their private needs?

Why must she be the one to do it? undecided;If your friend is not comfortable with the development, let him tell her to stop doing all these extra activities and concentrate on the lesson.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
adeokunade:
Should he stop her from taking them any evening lesson again
there has to be a very honest explanation for the exponential sum before anything
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
edwife:
Doesn't the father have sisters or relatives to take care of all their private needs?

Why must she be the one to do it? undecided;If your friend is not comfortable with the development, let him tell her to stop doing all these extra activities and concentrate on the lesson.

And the kids still have a mother.
Even if she cheated on her husband, doesn't mean she should not take care of her kids.
And she can take care of them even when they stay with their father.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by misssPepper(f): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please dt money has K leg. Dt explanation is 0. Y will a man send a teacher 150k to shop, is she his wife or maid. Dt excuse is too poor. Very fishy, please she should explain. He should monitor d situation, something is involved

1 Like

Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I remember my parents paid a university student to give me private lessons who visited us at home.

A teacher who marks his students must maintain some amount of distance to be objective in the marking process.
This is what professional teachers do. My two cents. You are free to disagree though. Maybe I can learn something new.
Oh well..now that you tell me I'm free to disagree with you, I don't feel like it anymore.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
crackhaus:

Oh well..now that you tell me I'm free to disagree with you, I don't feel like it anymore.

Trouble maker disagree now. tongue
I am still sitting at my writing desk working. I need some distraction.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Trouble maker disagree now. tongue
I am still sitting at my writing desk working. I need some distraction.
At my expense? grin
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
crackhaus:

At my expense? grin

It's not your expense, it's your hobby. tongue
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's not your expense, it's your hobby. tongue
If by hobby you mean - catching you slipping, then yea that's one of my hobbies on NL lipsrsealed
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
crackhaus:

If by hobby you mean - catching you slipping, then yea that's one of my hobbies on NL lipsrsealed

Your hobby is very boring.
I don't slip.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by edwife(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And the kids still have a mother.
Even if she cheated on her husband, doesn't mean she should not take care of her kids.
And she can take care of them even when they stay with their father.

Exactly!or maybe he banned her from seeing the kids,who knows?

1 Like

Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by chii8(f): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Yeye dey smell

d woman is takn place of d man's wife nah,besides ur friend shud beta stop d wife from going to dat hauz besides y cant ur friend's wife help d oda woman to reconcile wt her husband

1 Like

Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by crackhaus: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Your hobby is very boring.
I don't slip.
I wasn't expecting you to agree.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by adeokunade: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She is not their class teacher in school, she was even recommended by another teacher in the same school so she doesn't get to mark any of their script.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
adeokunade:
She is not their class teacher in school, she was even recommended by another teacher in the same school so she doesn't get to mark any of their script.

She can become their teacher later on though, can't she?

Anyway.

She shouldn't take students home unless they are in danger or homeless.
This isn't professional. My two cents.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
that woman, as nice as she's been made out to be, is further driven by bigger financial and possibly ulterior romantic interests beyond just her instructional role to the kids
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by allwestafrican: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
most poster seemed to miss the point here, imagine the other poster claiming to be smart.well nland is for all ages i guess

@op
theres fire on the mountian, something not right, tell your friend or if its you to find out the REAL CAUSE OF the separation start from there, the lady teacher may be involved sef, even if shes not, something fishy is DEFINITELY on going
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Tell your friend to leave the wife there,till the man snatches his wife from him.
Re: Please What Can You Perceive In This Affair? by adeokunade: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She can become their teacher later on though, can't she?

Anyway.

She shouldn't take students home unless they are in danger or homeless.
This isn't professional. My two cents.
she goes to the children s house to teach them, not her own home

(1) (Reply)

Joyful Mothers In The House I Need Your Help Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula / What Does NO FROST REFRIGERATOR Means? / I Just Found Out My Genotype is AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.