Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Deactivate Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Deactivate Account (805 Views)

How to Deactivate MTN play / Inability To Make Front Page: Dickdastardly To Deactivate By 11:59pm Tonite! / How To Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate Account by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Can anyone tell me how to do this please
Re: How To Deactivate Account by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
iwonbaoko:
Can anyone tell me how to do this please

Seun will never do it.

He places A deactivate account button that will never work. I can bet that more that half of NAIRALAND MEMBERS do not exist, some are just abandoned monikers that he refused to wipe completely!

Just forget about it.
Re: How To Deactivate Account by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Seun will never do it.

He places A deactivate account button that will never work. I can bet that more that half of NAIRALAND MEMBERS do not exist, some are just abandoned monikers that he refused to wipe completely!

Just forget about it.
He will do it Trust me. If he wants his site to be visible in the EU or I might just be a getting a cheque from him soon

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate Account by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mr Seun Osewa Please take this as notice that I wish to discontinue my account within 14 days from the publication of this notice as will be later present in relevant screenshots,today 13 October 2014, 19.29 pm

1 Like

(1)

Meet The 4-year Old Boy That Was Accused Of Hácking FBI Database / The Rich People Of Lagos! / Husband And Wife In Court For Eating, Selling 'human Flesh Pie' To Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.