Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Make Serious Money From Investors Trooping Massively To The New Lagos! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Serious Money From Investors Trooping Massively To The New Lagos! (684 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Earn Massively From Investors Trooping To The New Lagos. Real Estate Made Easy / Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Serious Money From Investors Trooping Massively To The New Lagos! by dinomcjohn: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Make good money from Investors trooping massively to Ibeju-lekki
In 2000/2002. A plot of land in Lekki Phase 1, then known as Maroko, was N500k/N2m; Today, just after 10 years, a plot in Lekki Phase1 is a whopping N100m! Similarly. In Ajah, a plot of land 8 years ago sold for N100k or N250k, today a plot there goes for N20m. This is about 20,000% increase in Investment.

The irrefutable, unassailable and formidable truth is this: Real Estate investment is nulli secundus- second to none. In the past 100 years in Nigeria, Lands have experienced steady and astronomical appreciation. Stocks and shares have crashed and this has been catastrophic; Businesses collapse but investments made wisely in Real Estate has never disappointed. You can confirm this from your lawyer or real estate expert.

The question is ‘Why should I invest in Ibeju-Lekki?’
Answer: it is the home of more than 7 mega ongoing Government projects listed below:
1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
2- New International Airport,
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery
7. Industrial Park
8. Several Foreign Companies
9.Several upcoming gated Estates

This means that an affordable investment made in this region now in the next 3-5 years will rise phenomenally due to the presence of these and many more projects.
Now lets also discuss how you can make money by referring your friends to buy. You can see this below

First and foremost. This is a serious topic for serious business minded persons. Its simple: Sell and earn. I will show you unbelievable ways of getting clients who are waiting to buy from you. Earn your 10% commission and more...and then free plots of land...and more

If someone told me some months back that I could make the money I'm making now from Real Estate. I might have doubted. I stumbled into this business, went for Seminars and Trainings. To GOD be the glory today, I'm glad I did. Not only because of the commisions I'm currently making but because of the massive prospects I can see in this industry.

Welcome to Ibeju-lekki, the new face of Lagos.

Do you know you can earn massive incomes in the Real Estate Business and even get free plots of land without having a kobo. YES! you CAN.

First and foremost, see what Gov Fasola and Dangote said
What Gov. Fashola Said
“Lekki Free Trade Zone is beginning to take shape. The Master Plan is being realized, investors are trouping in. Tank farms and major refineries are springing up to service the demands of the country and make room for export. The refineries create a major selling point and release of the opportunities that lie ahead in this zone, create opportunities for the local people and the potentials for Lagos and the Nigerian economy”.

What Dangote Said
“Looking at what the Governor has done by bringing this here I can assure you that this is going to be the biggest free trade zone in the African Continent and I know that the people will begin to show their appreciation. For instance, there is no way we can put down over $9 billion of our money here without making sure that the zone is going to work”[/b]

Now, lets move straight ahead. You can be a consultant- a middleman- selling plots of land in Ibeju lekki. Your USP-Unique Selling Point in selling land in this region is this: Land in this region will experience phenomenal value appreciation because of the presence of the ongoing & mega Government projects listed below

[b]1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
2- New International Airport,
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery
7. Industrial Park
8. Several Foreign Companies
9.Several upcoming gated Estates

Now, what do you need to do. Become a consultant. All you need is to be a Registered real estate Consultant. I will show you how to easily market and get clients. You will be surprised at the number of people who have money and are willing to buy from you. On any sale you make, you earn your handsome 10% commission on your direct clients and another 10% on your indirect clients.

That is, lets say you bring Mr A as a client who buys, you get 10% of the sale. Then you have a downline who was introduced by you, lets say B. For every sale B makes, B gets his 10% and you also get 10% of the sale that B brings.

Send a mail to dinomcjohnson@yahoo.com

OR send a text to 08038891314.

This could be a Life Changing opportunity

(1) (Reply)

This Opportunity Is Only For Workers, Students, Coppers Alone. / Plastic ID CARD Needed At Ilesha Or Oshogbo / Hidden Truth About Expired Domain Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.