Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone (971 Views)

3G Wireless Router With SIM Card Slot For Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / Acer Aspire Mini Laptop With Sim Slot, Upto 8hrs Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by Godswillu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please i need your help
I misplace my phone some days ago only for me to receive a mail from the mobile Anti-Theft app I install on my phone.

please see the message below:

Hello,
AVG Anti-Theft has detected that the SIM card in your [samsung GT-S7582] was changed.

Previous SIM serial number: 8923307201118605624

Previous mobile operator: XXXXX

New SIM serial number: 8923327120231963841

New mobile operator: XXXXX

The question is what will i do with the number, can i take it to the police.
Re: What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by mikaj(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Take it to the oracle
Re: What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by Lovetinz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Go to your Network Operator, they are best equipped to advice you if you need a police report.
Moreover, if the new Sim is the same network, they can block the Sim after verifications.
Re: What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by Godswillu(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:
Go to your Network Operator, they are best equipped to advice you if you need a police report.
Moreover, if the new Sim is the same network, they can block the Sim after verifications.

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy A Laptop?get In Here ASAP. / Samsung Galaxy Nexus For Sale / Samsung Amd Gaming And Graphics Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.