Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,510 members, 7,958,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone (1068 Views)

3G Wireless Router With SIM Card Slot For Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / Acer Aspire Mini Laptop With Sim Slot, Upto 8hrs Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by Godswillu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please i need your help
I misplace my phone some days ago only for me to receive a mail from the mobile Anti-Theft app I install on my phone.

please see the message below:

Hello,
AVG Anti-Theft has detected that the SIM card in your [samsung GT-S7582] was changed.

Previous SIM serial number: 8923307201118605624

Previous mobile operator: XXXXX

New SIM serial number: 8923327120231963841

New mobile operator: XXXXX

The question is what will i do with the number, can i take it to the police.
Re: What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by mikaj(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Take it to the oracle
Re: What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by Lovetinz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Go to your Network Operator, they are best equipped to advice you if you need a police report.
Moreover, if the new Sim is the same network, they can block the Sim after verifications.
Re: What Will I Do With SIM Serial Number Of Someone That Stole My Phone by Godswillu(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:
Go to your Network Operator, they are best equipped to advice you if you need a police report.
Moreover, if the new Sim is the same network, they can block the Sim after verifications.

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived Uk Used Water Resistant Samsung Galaxy S5 Active / Oneplus One For Sale - 64GB Black Sandstone Global Model (A0001) / Need A Samsung Galaxy J7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.