Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Melancholy Temperament - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Melancholy Temperament (6488 Views)

Trainings In Customer Service, Temperament, Public Speaking, Phonetics Etc / Trainings In Customer Service, Temperament, Public Speaking, Phonetics Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea,,sanguines always steal the shine because they are usually loud...

They are the 'Bad boys' that girls like to fall in love with and get played unfortunately embarassed

#Not all though...
girls love to do that to the poor guy, he's a chronic womanizer.
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by pweetyz(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is me..though i have all the temparaments as should be..i think i'm a melancholic-sanguine cos i tend to get bored easily..i recently turned 40% sanguine due to boarding school grin
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
pweetyz:
This is me..though i have all the temparaments as should be..i think i'm a melancholic-sanguine cos i tend to get bored easily..i recently turned 40% sanguine due to boarding school grin
lol, i was a day student in school but i've been to the boarding house alotta time (was my school's timekeeper). That ghetto is one hell of a place, it does change people.
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by valmunich(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapzino:
girls love to do that to the poor guy, he's a chronic womanizer.
Guy, how far nah? I no dey see your brake light again.
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by pweetyz(f): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapzino:
lol, i was a day student in school but i've been to the boarding house alotta time (was my school's timekeeper). That ghetto is one hell of a place, it does change people.
..being a day student is boring cos the main school ishes happens in dorm..and yeah you can call it a ghetto grin..most nice people turn wickeddd there
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by philtrum(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapzino:
what have you got to say bro?

I was waiting for you to complete and modify ni jare op of life
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Sarimah(f): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'm 80% melancholic and 20% sanguine
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapzino:
thank you bro

smiley
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Sarimah(f): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
standd:

Sweetest Trouble maker tongue
lolz...

Where d hell have u been? shocked
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Sarimah(f): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
standd:

I have been hiding in my melancholic-shell.
smiley
lol..I missed u tho..

I hope u've stopped making troubles? tongue
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Melancholy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Am very sure that my moniker is the most mentioned on nairaland! I love how people often reckon with my traits. Op and the commenters, u all welcome to my world. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2014
philtrum:

I was waiting for you to complete and modify ni jare op of life
thanks man
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
..being a day student is boring cos the main school ishes happens in dorm..and yeah you can call it a ghetto grin..most nice people turn wickeddd there
it could only be fun when you're a senior
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2014
valmunich:

Guy, how far nah? I no dey see your brake light again.
lol, i'm fine o my brother, i been dey see you around in ghost mode
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Sarimah:
I'm 80% melancholic and 20% sanguine
ehen, so one minute you would be chattering like a canary and the next minute you would go back to your shell huh? Only football/music topics loosen my tongue
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2014
standd:

Sweetest Trouble maker tongue
lol, i'm not a trouble maker, but i'm one hell of a tease (my teasing prowess is legendary, so my cousins say).
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Melancholy:
Am very sure that my moniker is the most mentioned on nairaland! I love how people often reckon with my traits. Op and the commenters, u all welcome to my world. Lol
oboy, how many mentions you don get?
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Sarimah(f): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Rapzino:
ehen, so one minute you would be chattering like a canary and the next minute you would go back to your shell huh? Only football/music topics loosen my tongue
exactly.. grin
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Sarimah:
exactly.. grin
i like unpredictable people but i'm not one though
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Melancholy(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Rapzino:
oboy, how many mentions you don get?
omo mehn, i no fit count am cos e don too much only if seun can do that for me.
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2014
Melancholy:
omo mehn, i no fit count am cos e don too much only if seun can do that for me.
hehehe, you want to be mentioned and you got that
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Melancholy(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Rapzino:
hehehe, you want to be mentioned and you got that
No. Na jeje i stay ooo
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2014
Melancholy:
No. Na jeje i stay ooo
if i hear
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Melancholy(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Rapzino:
if i hear
After u don hear am u still dey doubt am? Lolz.... It's so lovely to have this enviable traits of ours even though sometimes i challenge my nature by going out of bound.
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by pweetyz(f): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Rapzino:
it could only be fun when you're a senior
..Nahh..the only the only thing fun about being a senior is the freedom buh trust me jnr girls days is more fun..the snr yabbing,the acting silly,the suffering together,etc..bonds were closer during jnr girls years..me i didn't suffer much sha..had an awesome school mum and i was in the food commitee..we were not allowed to partake in labour,etc..my ss2 was horrible sha cos my school mum was quiet and f.c was for only ss1 buh still sha..i loved the whole experience..

see as we're just derailing the threadtongue
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
..Nahh..the only the only thing fun about being a senior is the freedom buh trust me jnr girls days is more fun..the snr yabbing,the acting silly,the suffering together,etc..bonds were closer during jnr girls years..me i didn't suffer much sha..had an awesome school mum and i was in the food commitee..we were not allowed to partake in labour,etc..my ss2 was horrible sha cos my school mum was quiet and f.c was for only ss1 buh still sha..i loved the whole experience..

see as we're just derailing the threadtongue

erm ok
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Melancholy:
After u don hear am u still dey doubt am? Lolz.... It's so lovely to have this enviable traits of ours even though sometimes i challenge my nature by going out of bound.
sometimes i wish i had a different temperament
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Each time i read topics about temperament esp, this 12types, i think i've got traces of the 4. But the author made it clear that you can only have a mix of 2. Well, i think i'm mel/chol.
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by Rapzino: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
Each time i read topics about temperament esp, this 12types, i think i've got traces of the 4. But the author made it clear that you can only have a mix of 2. Well, i think i'm mel/chol.
it may be possible for you to possess more than two traces, but normally only two are more dorminant
Re: The Melancholy Temperament by valmunich(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Rapzino:
lol, i'm fine o my brother, i been dey see you around in ghost mode
Abi.. No shii nah, how e dey be you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Breath Taking Pic Of GSU, Most Beautiful University In Nigeria / PHOTOS: 2015’s Hottest Students In Afe Babalola University #ABUAD / Futminna Post Utme/de Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.