Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? (820 Views)

What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother / How Many Language Do Nigeria Have And Can You Name Your Language? / Do You Think In English Language Or Your Mother Tongue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by nkpommpko(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Am igbo, but I think in english-- you nko?
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Morhziez(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
me i just think i no sabi d language i dey use think
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Bumyde: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wizkid’s former producer Samklef comes for him, says fame has changed him

Super producer Samklef is not happy with Wizkid. Speaking exclusively to LIB Samklef, who produced Wizkid’s hit single Tease Me and five…

http://www.bumpgist.com/wizkids-former-producer-samklef-comes-says-fame-changed/
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by sohl7(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
English
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
It depends. If a person is used to a language or speaks the language most,he or she thinks with it. For me,its english
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Fulaman198(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Depends from time to time Fulfulde

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
I am Fulani, I think in Fulfulde at home and with family and friends.
I think in English at work.....

it kinda depends on the setting.

1 Like

Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Fulaman198(m): 12:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Bororojo:
I am Fulani, I think in Fulfulde at home and with family and friends.
I think in English at work.....

it kinda depends on the setting.

100% agree that's how it typically is
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by ArtanK(m): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Auf Deutsch.
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Takamba: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
In French most of the time.
Re: When You Think, What Language Do You Think In? by Roozzaay(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
in mixed languages

(1) (Reply)

African Movies Show Our Inferiority Complex - The Reunion Black Family / Ooni Of Ife And His Queen Made It On The Most Popular Urban Website In America / Six People Sentenced To Death In Pakistan For Dancing At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.