Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Seriously I Dont Know A Topic For This, Just Read.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seriously I Dont Know A Topic For This, Just Read.. (532 Views)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / Video 18+big Brother Mzansi Housemates Lexi And Mandla Seriously ” Doing It ” / Does Anyone Know A Website Where I Could Watch Naija Movies For Free?/ (2) (3) (4)

Seriously I Dont Know A Topic For This, Just Read.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
The number of Talent search shows on Nigerian TV's is growing rapidly by the day,from Project fame to Nigeria got talent to Gulder ultimate search(does anybody still watch that by the way) to the most annoying of all;Big Brother Africa where $300k is given to an individual for simply doing nothing.. Now search around if you would find any educational shows.These educational shows helps to build up students, both those participating and the viewers at home.I for one was inspired by one that was aired by NTA during my primary school days,i really wanted to be as bright and sharp as the kids i saw on TV. its such a shame that the society just dont encourage reading.
Re: Seriously I Dont Know A Topic For This, Just Read.. by bakandow11: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
DAYS OF FLYING HIGH.
HU WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
SCHOOL MATHEMATICS COMPETITION....ALL THESE WERE ON AIR DURING THOSE TIME, MY DAD WILL CALL US TO BE GOING FAST AS THEY CALL QUESTION, BUT THESE DAYS CHILDREN WERE ONLY THOUGHT FASHION AND MAKE UPS. ALL KIDS WANT TO BE CELEBS. MAKE GOD HELP US
Re: Seriously I Dont Know A Topic For This, Just Read.. by naturally: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
'Take a step' Things have really changed
Re: Seriously I Dont Know A Topic For This, Just Read.. by dBard: 5:36am On Oct 14, 2014
I remember d science competition show btw schools on weekday evenings.. (JETS, I think it was called)
Shows wat Nigerians consider important
..and compare d payouts, millions f shows such as Maltina dancehall, project fame e.t.c, yet quiz /oda educational shows take a paltry hundred thousands at best.
No wonder we have kids now that can give u d best of shoki n skelewu but wen it comes to academic ish...zilch.

God dey.. undecided

[video] Lost At Sea: Sailor Rescued After 66 Days Adrift At Sea / Rare Footage Of Michael Jackson And Brothers #6yearswithoutmichaeljackson / I Want To Make A Movie