Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Archive.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Archive.. (620 Views)

Archive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archive.. by Kaymania(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
änä hĕ bēk.

Je t'aime

palindrome:
Red rum, sir, is murder.......... Step on no pets......... Eva, can I see bees in a cave?...... No lemon, no melon

The man who is too timid to tell a woman how he feels about her will suffer the misfortune of serving water to guests at her wedding!
-Anonymous.

Bitch, was I talking to you? When I'm talking to Eric, I'm talking to Eric. When I say shut the Bleep up, I'm probably talking to you,

When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk

Yes, Am a Ganja Planter. . . . . Call me The Ganja Farmer !

The Journey of the Magi'.

“Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.” - Chinua Achebe, RIP.

if only we can be positive and love our neighbours as ourselves, forgiving those who offends us so that we can all live together in unity and harmony.

I get butterflies in my stomach when you run
our hands against my face.

OMG!!!
It is two hours already and I still find what happened unbelievable, its like a dream come true(tho its still a quater that has come true), I am no more who I was some hours ago, its as if I've been charmed(u knw, like a love-spell)

"S•®®Y if i hurt you-dnt blam€ me tho;I only knw o.5% 'bout myself.

Catching flowers at weddings does NOT make u d next bride. My neighbor has caught 13 already & she doesn't even have a BF

Please God, give ladies the boldness and courage to woo men

OLUWA bless mi,
BABA GOD bless mi,
Awon small Olosho yi n femi,
Lyrical icon OLUWA ti kemi.

Everybody dreams big,
we all wanna be rich...
But we all cant be rich
Nobody wants to die young
we all wanna live long
But we all cant live long
sum of us just gotta die young
We all wanna have happy endings,
but we all cant have it
We don't wanna accept all these
we dont even like to think about it
but it's just the way life acts
Life has been unfair ever since and it's not gonna be like that forever......
Just try to live everyday of ur life happy......
Life is too short
you might not get to see tomorrow...

Bi ile ngbe osika,
Ti iku npa olooto.....

"O bu onye ma mmadu ga egbu mmadu". Meaning, "no one else can bring you down, but your best friend"

"Nne imara mma"

Kpemeh is not French, it is a pidgin English slang for Die.

"leg wey dey waka Pian Pian, eye wey dey see Pian Pian dey see am"

ara abiala oh

Akunakuna is the Ibo interpretation of a H''arlot.

"cigarette is more dangerous to the health than igboh"

those that put up the holier than thou attitude always did worse things.

Some guys are really dunce naturally. We're here taken on ourselves and one sapheaded buffoon went ahead to insult an innocent man that knows nothing on this.
Some motherfu'cking dumba'ss got me smh.

She asked me after giving me a "b'reastful" hug

Ochagbuorie was his name. In Igbo language Ochagbuorie means Someone that works "hard" and eats "harder" i.e Someone that spends his money on himself. He was sure spending his money on himself because he was wearing a fine perfume.

fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave"

Tufiakwa,uwa mmebi

"pesin wey no dey house when Papa come back from work no go chop wetin Papa bring come from work".

Having tha feeling you have when you get to know there is someone out there who gives a f*ck about ur whereabouts, its just too refreshing..
o nse mi bi ki nlo gun igi ope..

Do you like to travel? Which has been your best vacation so far? What made it so special?

Ìka ò dọ́gba. /
All fingers are not equal.
[Don't compare yourself to anyone; you are unique, in your own way.]

↑illegitimi non carborundum[don't let the bastards bring you down]↓

Confucius says: "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." | Chinue Achebe once said: "He who will hold another down in the mud must stay in the mud to keep him down

Even fools marvel at your foolishness

If Feaces is the waste Product from Food.
And Urine the waste product From Drinks.
What is the Is the Main product is FART?

You're a builder, baby;
Here I am, a stone.
Don't you pick and refuse me,
'Cause the things people refuse
Are the things they should choose.
Do you 'ear me? Hear what I say!

If u see a statue of a man on a horse, l00k at the horse. If the horse has both of its front feet in the air, then the man died in battle.

When a person cries, and the first drop of tears comes from the right eye, It is happiness. If it's from the left, It is pain

Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he has to solve

Do not dwell in the past,do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

i felt her absence. it was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. you wouldn't need to run to the mirror to know they were gone

She looked like the kind of woman I could fall in love with. Trouble is, she was standing next to the kind of woman I’d like to make love to. 

no glove, no love
Re: Archive.. by Kaymania(m): 4:15am On Oct 27, 2014
a little iota of doubt still stared at my face.

I might leave, it might just be a long hiatus, I don't know.
Just in case, I wish you all a Goodbye.

No matter how hard the Quran and bible describe paradise and hell fire,we can never know exactly how it is until the day of judgement. No matter how I try to tell you about uncompromise love, you can never know how it feels until you experience it yourself

I hate the phrase “life is short” because life is literally the longest thing that any of us will ever experience.

(1) (Reply)

N10bn Jet Scandal: Court Okays Allison-madueke, Nnpc’s Amended Suit Against Reps / My Boss With His Mouth Odour / Pathetic! Redeemer's University Sends Student To Early Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.