Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I’m Yet To Recover From Eagles Loss In Sudan – Minister Of Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Yet To Recover From Eagles Loss In Sudan – Minister Of Sports (525 Views)

Emem Uduok Sent Home From Eagles Camp / AFCON 2015 Qualifier: Pinnick Calls For Patience Oversuper Eagles’ Loss- NAN / Revealed: Why IK Uche Was Dropped From Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Yet To Recover From Eagles Loss In Sudan – Minister Of Sports by chesterlee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abuja - The Minister of Sports, Tammy Danagogo,
said on Monday that he had yet to recover from the
defeat of Nigeria by Sudan in a qualifier for the 2015
Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).
The Falcons of Sudan defeated the Super Eagles 1-0
in Khartoum on Saturday in AFCON 2015 qualifying
match.
The result of the match placed the Eagles at the bottom of its group, with South Africa leading the group with seven points, Congo; six points, while Sudan; three points.

Danagogo told newsmen that he was pained that
Nigeria lost to Sudan for the first time since 1967.
“I am trying to overcome that loss; it was a shocking
defeat and indeed I was really pained, Nigeria was
pained too. “But as sportsmen, we know that when you go into the field it’s either you win or you lose, so it has happened. “We are trying to see how we can move forward from there,’’ Danagogo said.

The minister, however, expressed optimism that the
Eagles would turn the table around, going by the
criticisms the team faced after the loss.
He wondered why the country which is AFCON
defending champions, should be struggling to qualify from a group which had teams that were made up of local players. (NAN)
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/im-yet-recover-eagles-loss-sudan-minister/
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From Eagles Loss In Sudan – Minister Of Sports by fingard02k(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Recover from the looted funds you mean?
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From Eagles Loss In Sudan – Minister Of Sports by StealthyMe(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
He has definitely recovered...trust me
Cos if he hadn't, Keshi wouldn't still be on the job undecided
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From Eagles Loss In Sudan – Minister Of Sports by Sylverbox(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
...Story for the gods, the gods O°˚˚˚ ...
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From Eagles Loss In Sudan – Minister Of Sports by chesterlee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
This man can lie sha!

Me sef neva recover... grin

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Football Trials.clubs Contact,scouts And Coaches / Ballon D'or Shortlist:here Are The Players Stats And Odds To Win / Starafrica Team Of The Week! No Nigerians This Week, What's The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.