Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS (1429 Views)

All Nigeria Student We Have Successfully Launch Ou Own Seperate Forum- Check In / Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion / Complete Project Topics And The Material For Student.we Have The Materials Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Many people in secondary school has been complaining about PHYSICS,people are complaining that PHYSICS is hard because of the formulas involve,why some are saying is difficult because of the inability of the teachers to teach well..............To you,why is PHYSICS hard?
Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by Nastydroid(m): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2014
well i love physics...i hate chemistry,most especially the chemical equations

ps: physics is not hard,maybe you are lazy grin

1 Like

Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by nuelzy: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2014
i love neither of them
Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
I hated physics b4...Mainly because I had no textbooks to do further reading and understand properly.... But when I later had my textbooks and settled down to read, it became as easy as ABC..
Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by mesoade(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Physics i way simpler dan chemistry . . Atleast,4rm a nigerian perspective 95% of chemicals in ababio chemistry has not been seen by an average nigerian studnt,all we do is cram,cram,cram,cram and lastly cram.
Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by Iceg(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
i find CHemistry easier cos it easier to understand and its interesting..physics is boring i read it jst to pass exams not dat i enjoy reading it..i hate cramming physics formulas
Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by lawrenceunaa: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nastydroid:
well i love physics...i hate chemistry,most especially the chemical equations

ps: physics is not hard,maybe you are lazy grin
I must say the truth I hated chemistry from ss2 but physics and maths I no dey joke with am
Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by Nastydroid(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
I must say the truth I hated chemistry from ss2 but physics and maths I no dey joke with am
physics and maths are brothers,i don't even have chemistry note anymore nor the textbooks
Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by Karleb(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
To those of you yabbing chemistry, make una take time angry!

Although I like physics, but studing that subject has always being like a frequently oscillating pendulum.

BTW, I can die with Chemistry!

1 Like

Re: Science Student: We Love CHEMISTRY To PHYSICS by okitejoseph: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2015
This is reflected in the result of the loss on ignition as seen in Table 5. This moderate level of firing as depicted by the value (6.2 %) is could be due to relatively high silica percentage present in the clays. The implication is that the viability and usefulness of the clays is limited to the formation of materials, which melting points are not more than 1, 2000 C hence enhancing its use as earthenware (Aremu et. al., 2013).

From the Cassagrande plasticity, it can be seen that Ezi-Edda clays plot below the B-line and above the A-line (shown in Fig. 13). The clustering of the samples especially for the Ezi-Edda (EC), Afikpo Headquarters 2 (AHQ 2) and Ebuwana (UC) clays buttresses the similarity in plasticity of studied clays. The clays can be classified as clays of low to moderate plasticity since they fall under the line designated CL and also fall within the line of moderation, B-line. According to Onyeobi et. al., (2013), the medium plasticity of is influenced by the mineral composition (particularly kaolinite and illite).

The Ezi-Edda clays have low to moderate shrinkage value of 10 % (see Table 6). The water absorption capacity (W.A.C) is low (0.28 %) as seen in Table 7. The low porosity value shows that the clays will not have any form of crack when fired. This means they can be used as ceramic materials. The results of bulk density test are shown in Fig. 15. The bulk density values are influenced by the water absorption capacity of the clays. The moderate values of shrinkage and bulk density makes it possible for the clays to the clays to be used as raw materials for the ceramic industry since they can withstand stress.

Geochemically, SiO2 and Al2O3 are the predominant oxides being more siliceous and less hydrophilic than the others. The Ezi-Edda clays have low alkali metal content. However, the refractoriness will be insignificant due to the low quantity of alumina which is a major determinant in the level of refractoriness in clays. The value 7.29 % of iron oxide suggests the presence of iron bearing minerals in the neighbourhood of Edda, which were observed as distinct red colorations in the field samples. The temperature obtained on firing is 1, 2000 C which indicates relatively moderate firing strength.

http://www.prestarticles.com/chemistry-physics-clay-allied-ceramic-materials/

(1) (Reply)

Which University Is Currently Selling Masters Form / 10 Science-backed Tricks To Improve Your Studying / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.