Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Insight Communication's Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Communication's Interview (3849 Views)

Insight Communications Ltd Test / Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? / 2007 Insight Communications Aptitude Test Holds Dec 9th 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Communication's Interview by omooloye1(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
Fellow house members,please kindly let me know what to expect at Insight Communications' interview.I just received an invitation from them.Are people like me in the house? congrats.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by wisedman10: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
expect anything. their pattern is not fixed (i am referring to all media houses)
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by uchesandy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
wen did u get the invitation? i tot they said everyone will be contacted,weda u pass or u no pass? and besides some pple are still writing test

1 Like

Re: Insight Communication's Interview by thaira(f): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2008
I got the invite on wednesday. Does anyone know what to expect?
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
if it follows the same pattern as earlier this year, you'll be interviewed as part of a group the first few times. they want to see how you perform in a team. be confident, make sure you get your say in, aim to be team leader (don't fight for it o!) or stay ahead of the pack. lots of eye contact, if your english needs work, pleaassee work on it before you go in. the first 2 will be freestyle - discussion, et c. if you make it past those two, prepare for one on ones with the actual dragons of the empire.

good luck.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by naijadove: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
hi guys, please who has an idea of the dress code, are we to appear in a suit for the interview, or corporate trouser and shirt will do pls reply
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Ryley(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
@naija-dove
I think a full suit will be necessary. Remember the text message kinda stresses the "formal" part of the interview process.

@icecube
Sup ice, do you know anyone who works there? i don't know if its only me but the fact that the pay is 850k for a whole year before tax is very worrisome. Can you confirm that? there's a thread somewhere on nairaland that mentions that.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tundebabzy: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2008
I also got invited for the interview and i'm looking forward to it. Nice one iceblue.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tundebabzy: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2008
Guys invited for the interview, any more final tips?
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Bumfola(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
guys, am lookin forward to it too. all the best.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tjosh(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hello guys. Am so happy u guys were invited 4 d insight job interview. . Pls wt step/move can i make to be an applicant so that i can be invited 4 such interviews. . Wil be glad to read ur replies. . Thanks
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Jcob(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2008
Hello insighters? How was the interview?
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Bumfola(f): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2008
hi, the interview was more like a chat for me. i wonder wat they were looking out for. Goodluck to all of us that took part in it. its a beautiful place to belong to. pls whoever hears from them 1st shld inform the whole house.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tosinetoo: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2008
Hello,

Got a message for the second stage of the interview this morning.

See you all at the Top!!!!!
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tundebabzy: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
i also got the text this morning and i'm happy to have scaled through. Insight indeed seems like the place to be. Meet me at the top guys.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by dapoafeni: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
I also received a text from insight this morning, it seems insight is a place to start from as the environment is matured. see u all at the top. cheers.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by naijadove: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2008
what if u cant make ur interview, wat can u do?? any ideas. its important. pls respond asap.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Jcob(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2008
Forget about the job.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tundebabzy: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2008
lol!harsh as it sounds its the fact. You can't make the interview,you can't get the job(at least for entry level applicants who schooled in Nigeria)
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by mymspecial: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2008
Guys dnt be harsh. but its tough world, i guess it must be serious for you to miss it. try contacting them, u may be favoured. Nigeria is not as wicked as pple make it sound. try to get their contacts, or house anyone wit their contacts to help. it could have been anyone guys.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by cutey23: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
Insight really does look like the place to be, but
, guys don't bite my head off,, but what about the renumeration?
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by cutey23: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2008
Insight really does look like the place to be, but
, guys don't bite my head off, what about the renumeration?
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tundebabzy: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2008
i heard they pay 850k p.a (before tax) while you are a trainee. After a year, salary increases to 1.3million p.a also before tax.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by dapoafeni: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2008
I am sure u people are wrong here, don't count your chick before they hatch. Insight is a matured company with alot of opportunities attached. See u at the top.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Ryley(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hmmm, N850k a year?, thats approximately N70k a month, for a whole year,
if you ask me, the amount isn't too bad, but to earn it for A WHOLE YEAR in training? that could be a problem
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by naijadove: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2008
@tundebabzy
no offence oh!!!, u are always in a hurry to say the renumeration, i hv noticed. hihihihii
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by tundebabzy: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2008
@naijadove. I admit but i only say whenever someone asks. You know its very frustrating when you don't get answers in nairaland.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by yicob(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2008
How re u guys doing? Hope u re preparing for the last stage interview with the MD? Success!
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Sola08(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2008
Iceblue do you work in insight? @ all, when is insight getting back to us?
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2008
no i don't. just been there, done that.

they usually take their time, so relax. stay alert, but don't dwell on it either.
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by sleazy: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
hi everyone. any news on the next stage of the interview after the 3 stages conducted on nov 22nd? has anyone been called yet?
any info please?
Re: Insight Communication's Interview by simonseez: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2008
hi, pls anyone who gets communicated as regards the next stage after the 3 stages last weekend should pls post, i'm expecting to be called but my both phones were collected by the owners at gun point yesterday, i'm working on gettin the lines restored but while MTN is putting me thru that process.i'm banking on nairalanders to inform so i can at least go and check my name on the list,

hope i can bank on u guys, ve a great festive period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Meteorological Agency / Fmc Minna Nurses, Doctors, Lab. Scientists Needed. / YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.