Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! (1425 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / Bruce Jenner’s Sex Change Is Complete / Do You Believe This Hogwash - Exact, Blow-by-blow Details Of Rihanna's Beatdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2014
Firstly, I think D'Banj needs to take a break (well, he's been on break for like forever) for a while, and ascertain what he really wants to do with his career! I believe he is trying too hard to 'prove a point'. To who? Am not really sure. Maybe Linda ikeji!!! cheesy
The last time D'Banj connected with his fans was when he did Oliver Twist! And that was aeons ago! Ever since then, the man seems to be talking to himself cos nobody gets him anymore.
Back to the Apple/Beats endorsement, It is no longer news that D'banj and his team now move from brand to brand pitching endorsement ideas, cap in hand, even if it means doing these endorsement for free, just so people will assume he's doing exploits/ going places. Not too long ago, it was Bank of Industry and that 'KoKo Garri' nonsense, now, it is Apple/Beats.
I no be hater o! I gbadun D'banj, but I sabi say Jimmy Jatt can push more units of Beats headsets than D'banj will.
If Wizkid wants to, he too can go to Beats and get his own customized headsets for the Nigerian market. No big deal about that. So D'banj, fashy dat leg, our eyes done tear!! enter studio do music for us, make those people waka find you, and not the other way round!!!

Peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by mployer(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2014
You are just looking for trouble undecided

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by brainpower(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2014
I want to understand you at Op. Are you saying the deal is fake or you are saying you can't live with the fact that he is getting these things without making the kind of song you like? Anyway, just like you said, its an opinion and it is duely noted. The problem is he can't hear you cos he is listening to his songs with his "customized" apple/beats headphone. Not saying you are a "hater" o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by XKZ(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Code213:

I no be hater o! I gbadun D'banj, but I sabi say Jimmy Jatt can push more units of Beats headsets than D'banj will.

Does anyone outside Lagos know Jimmy Jatt?
D'banj doesn't have to make music everyday, what is important is that he's a brand that sells. And obviously, those paying him think so - EOD.
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Bossontop(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Somebody should please tell dis op dat he is a "hater ooo" tongue
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Codedrock(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2014
O.P

I

HOPE

SAY

YOU

KNOW

YOU

BE....................

MUMU....................
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by MisterLongman(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Op you sef fit get your own customized headphone from apple/beatsbydre..... Just go and meet them and they will do it for you ewu.......
What you fail to realise is that Nothing last forever. E get time wey Ronaldinho, kaka and Ronaldo de lima dey reign, but na Messi, C.Ronaldo and co dey reign now. Even Snoop lion and p.diddy are not reigning like before but they are evergreen artiste.
Being a musician does not stops him from venturing into new territories. It does not stops him from doing other things apart from music.
Gerrit

1 Like

Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2014
grin Hahahahahaha!! I saw this coming!!! My Oga told me this is how to summon voltrons and vultures!!! And it worked.

#Forget my Post! I love D'Banj and I respect his hustle. Truthfully. I mean this 4rm the yansh of my heart!!!

But you Voltrons are fast to label someone a hater o!! Pheeeeeew!! embarassed
Person no fit follow una play again?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Dhellake: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2014
People like you is the reason why Nigeria is still what it is, so you think dbanj goes begging for this endorsements?? You need to grow out of your limited thinking, what do you think all those international recording and management deals are for?? they are for these purposes. If only talented Nigerian musicians like Asha, Tu Face are as smart as he is, they would be reaping,
Young Man, you need to grow up, you need to start seeing things from doer perspective, its for your own good
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2014
MisterLongman:
Op you sef fit get your own customized headphone from apple/beatsbydre..... Just go and meet them and they will do it for you ewu.......

Everything u posted apart from the above quoted makes sense! And I totally and completely agree. D'Banj has to make the most of his Shine! That's how it's done.

#Back to me being an ewu!!! Young man, are u okay? U dey mad? Crazeman chop food remain 4 u? From ur post, I know u're not a fuuuuktard! But I can swear that ur Fada used ur head for money-ritual coz u're an imbecillllleeee
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2014
mployer:

You are just looking for trouble undecided

cheesy. What do you think? I got it in Tenfolds!! This how to get traffic as a blogger!!!
My Oga will be very proud of me now. cool
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by MisterLongman(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Code213:

Everything u posted apart from the above quoted makes sense! And I totally and completely agree. D'Banj has to make the most of his Shine! That's how it's done.

#Back to me being an ewu!!! Young man, are u okay? U dey mad? Crazeman chop food remain 4 u? From ur post, I know u're not a fuuuuktard! But I can swear that ur Fada used ur head for money-ritual coz u're an slowpoke!!!
You must be talking to yourself because You are exhibiting the symptons of a yaba leftist..... Mr. Arm-chair critic..... Ewu-gambia
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Dhellake:
People like you is the reason why Nigeria is still what it is

Sharrrraaap! Mr IQ=0.
People like who? Who told u you have the right to an opinion? cheesy

Abeg, carry ur poverty shift make I hear better people.
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2014
MisterLongman:

You must be talking to yourself because You are exhibiting the symptons of a yaba leftist..... Mr. Arm-chair critic..... Ewu-gambia

What do u understand by arm-chair critic?
You sabi say u be zombie?
No!!! In fact, you are a fly. I shit for this thread to attract flies, and I can see them swarming all over!!! I see u've come back again, does my shit taste that good? cheesy shocked
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by MisterLongman(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Code213:

What do u understand by arm-chair critic?
You sabi say u be zombie?
No!!! In fact, you are a fly. I shit for this thread to attract flies, and I can see them swarming all over!!! I see u've come back again, does my shit taste that good? cheesy shocked
stop barking like a toothless dog Ewu
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2014
MisterLongman:

[/i]stop barking like a toothless dog Ewu[/i]

Geeez!! Are u really that hungry? cheesy
Take it easy on my poo abeg!! Na ewa I eat b4 o! Too much of my poo fit purge u o!! Shit-eater!! Oliver twist! It's only 8.am, and u've already eaten my poo thrice!!!
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by MisterLongman(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Code213:

Geeez!! Are u really that hungry? cheesy
Take it easy on my poo abeg!! Na ewa I eat b4 o! Too much of my poo fit purge u o!! Shit-eater!! Oliver twist! It's only 8.am, and u've already eaten my poo thrice!!!
Empty barrel..... No noise pls
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2014
MisterLongman:

Empty barrel..... No noise pls
grin
Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Code213:
Firstly, I think D'Banj needs to take a break (well, he's been on break for like forever) for a while, and ascertain what he really wants to do with his career! I believe he is trying too hard to 'prove a point'. To who? Am not really sure. Maybe Linda ikeji!!! cheesy
The last time D'Banj connected with his fans was when he did Oliver Twist! And that was aeons ago! Ever since then, the man seems to be talking to himself cos nobody gets him anymore.
Back to the Apple/Beats endorsement, It is no longer news that D'banj and his team now move from brand to brand pitching endorsement ideas, cap in hand, even if it means doing these endorsement for free, just so people will assume he's doing exploits/ going places. Not too long ago, it was Bank of Industry and that 'KoKo Garri' nonsense, now, it is Apple/Beats.
If Wizkid wants to, he too can go to Beats and get his own customized headsets for the Nigerian market. No big deal about that. So D'banj, fashy dat leg, our eyes done tear!! enter studio do music for us, make those people waka find you, and not the other way round!!!

Peace.

`Jesus! I've never read such bullshit in my entire life.

Re: Opinion: D'banj's Apple/beats Endorsement Is Complete Hogwash! by Code213: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2014
Austeenx:

`Jesus! I've never read such bullshit in my entire life.

Don't sweat it AusTEEN!! I understand!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Musician Asa Flaunts Her Cleavage On Facebook Page (photo) / Lupita Nyong'o's $150k Pearl Oscars Dress STOLEN / Why Patience Jonathan Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Inaguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.