Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,259 members, 7,826,014 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child (774 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her / Mother Sells Her Child For 300,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child by MrCoursenta: 5:09am On Oct 14, 2014

In October 2012, 23yr old Victoria Phanhtarath and her then boyfriend Freddy Mendez were arrested over the beating death of Victoria’s 3 year old daughter, Alexis Hawkins. Freddy was sentenced to life in prison for the murder, Victoria was sentenced to 35 years for failing to protect her child from an abusive man. Describing how Freddy beat Alexis to death, Victoria said;

“Freddy is still spanking Alexis and I go get my son. And I come back and he’s sitting there. And he pushed her and he kicked her and threw her across the room, all the way to the window. He picked her up by the throat and slammed her on the floor. He’s kicking her and hitting her on the chest. And he said get this little b**ch. Go take care of her.”

When asked what she did to stop the vicious attack, Victoria said “I told him to calm down and go outside”. Police was called to the home where little Alexis was found unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital where she later died. Two years after Victoria was convicted for the murder, a judge set her free after she told her own story…

She said it wasn’t the first time but she was too embarrassed to tell anyone that she was in an abusive relationship.

After Victoria told her story…everything changed. The judge cried. The jury cried. And then the judge did something no one expected. He modified her sentence, struck off the 35 years and set her free. Victoria had only been in prison for two years.

You think she deserved to be freed after two years? I think she should have serves like five years in prison.You don’t bring an abusive man around your children and only tell them to calm down when they grab your child by the throat and slam them on the ground.

If someone hits you and hits your child once, you remove that person from your life. And when they brutally attack like this, you don’t just stand there and tell them to calm down. You grab whatever you can to protect your child or remove that child from there ASAP and then call the police. I’m so mad at this mum.

My people can you imagine?

Anyway, get the full story www.Coursenta.org
Re: Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child by brainpower(m): 5:26am On Oct 14, 2014
This is the kind of story you hear people say wonders shall never end. I saw the headline somewhere but I refused to read it then believing it may not be directly like this. If it were in Nigeria, I would say money has changed hands. That woman should still be in Prison or atleast at a mental facility. There's nothing as powerful as a mother's strength to save her child yet she was just looking at the man beat and kick her child. How scared could she have been? I hope she can live with the knowledge of the death of her child when she could have prevented it.
Re: Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child by tintingz(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Wicked boyfriend and stu'pid wicked mother. angry

If someone hits you and hits your child once, you remove that person from your life. And when they brutally attack like this, you don’t just stand there and tell them to calm down. You grab whatever you can to protect your child or remove that child from there ASAP and then call the police. I’m so mad at this mum.

^^^ She's dumb to know this, I'm sure it is because of money she stays with that mad man.

Na this kyn thing dey vex someone angry , 3 year old innocent girl just die like that. sad
Re: Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2014
The number of useless women is on the increase !
Re: Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child by MrCoursenta: 2:20am On Oct 15, 2014
I cant imagine how such things comes to be in western countries.

Cant try that in Nigeria
Re: Woman Permits Boy Friend To Kill Her Child by delishpot: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2014
She should be killed. She and the demon man too. Haba what kind of cry? This is human life we talking about o. That poor girl just died in tge most painful manner. Its a shame. That mom should kill herself. How can she wake up to live and be happy while playing back what her poor 3 year old went through? Hell, no, if my own child should die for no fault of mine, I will ask God why not take me instead? Talkless if it was due to my fault.
That bad mom should be killed, or she kill herself or she be locked up in a crazy house for the rest of her life.

RIP to the poor tender soul so cruely removed from earth.

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!!! Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter And Stepdaughter In His “dungeon Of / HENRY4VICC Is A Scammer Guyz Beware. / Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.