Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Being Named Richest Pastor In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Being Named Richest Pastor In The World (494 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / David Oyedepo Named World's Richest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Being Named Richest Pastor In The World by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Winners Chapel GO Bishop
David Oyedepo who recently
turned 60, has reacted to
the Forbes List of World's
Richest pastors where he
was placed at No.1 with an
estimated worth of about $
150million.
Asked about Forbes'
estimate of his fortune,
Bishop Oyedepo told Reuters
that he doesn't know how
Forbes arrived at their
figure but says he's
blessed...
"For me, to have fortune
means someone who has
what he needs at any point
in time. I don't see myself as
having $150 million stacked
up somewhere. Whatever
way they found their figures,
I am only able to say I am
blessed by the Lord."
Asked if churches should pay
tax considering how much
they make, Bishop Oyedepo
said;
"There is no single
government input on this
premises. We supply our
water, we make our roads,
then you ... say: 'Let's tax
them'. For what?"

(1) (Reply)

How Witches From My Village Use To Follow Me / Teresa Romero Spanish Nurse Cured Of Ebola Disease / Help!!!-advantage Of M.sc Public Admin Over MPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.