Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims (5772 Views)

Original Tyres And Rims For Sale / 08 Camry Sport/04 Altima,dvd Chrome Door Handles And Rims,unbelievable Prices. / Importation Of New Tyres And Rims Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2014
lmao @ hunting ricers, i feel good when i see guys with tastefully modded cars grin
CityNG:

Never. Rice is not my thing.

The opposite is what I do.

I'll love to take a Maruwa and install a Honda VTEC engine in it and go hunting ricers.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Yeah. We have been around in abuja

Love the Benz, I'll kill for the euro headlamps.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Ahmed4002(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Ahmed4002(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Ahmed4002(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2014
tooltip:
lol these guys have been around for a while,you'll find them a lot in abuja......there is another group called darkknight motor sports or so....did you plan to do something like this?
Ahmed4002:

I might face ban. you know how dem dey do here when it's come to business
you can follow arewa cuztom twitter account
@muftyofarewa
Francheezy:
Lovely
Ahmed4002:

I might face ban. you know how dem dey do here when it's come to business
you can follow arewa cuztom twitter account
@muftyofarewa

https://www.nairaland.com/1959219/customized-car-sale-clean-superb#27319085
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Ahmed4002(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Ahmed4002:
quote author=Ymodulus post=27139878]@ Ahmed

Walahi u no try y u no invite me?? Kai I dey vess.
Yaya? kwana biu

SOrry ooo. AbegAbegAbeg make the post come alive.
D

Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Ahmed4002:

No offense but barf.....groan....and oh jeezuz....more barf...
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Ahmed4002(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2014
CityNG:

No offense but barf.....groan....and oh jeezuz....more barf...

alright. Issokay sha
get well soon and stop vomiting
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nice one. The show was cut short cos it rained I follow darknightautos and arewacustoms on instagram they do some really nice mods.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ahmed4002:

alright. Issokay sha
get well soon and stop vomiting

Thanks Man but what has been seen can't be unseen. [color=#000099][/color] embarassed
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Jacksolo4me(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
CityNG:

Thanks Man but what has been seen can't be unseen. [color=#000099][/color] embarassed

Cut some slack @ CityNG,

"Some fellas just want to make a stock car look good"..

I for one see no reason why if they could go do exterior mods not venture into the performance aspect of tuning....There'll get there eventually, I know they will.

Best we could do is give them our support...
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jacksolo4me:

Cut some slack @ CityNG,

I for one see no reason why if they could go do exterior mods not venture into the performance aspect of tuning....There'll get there eventually, I know they will.

Sorry, I'm too old to give slack and support for things I don't genuinely appreciate.

If you feel that my post violated NL TOS then report it.

You do you and I do me.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Jacksolo4me(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
CityNG:

Sorry, I'm too old to give slack and support for things I don't genuinely appreciate.

If you feel that my post violated NL TOS then report it.

You do you and I do me.

And my good sir u are very much entitled to your opinion.

But you probably would know since u've got age on your side.

None intended.its a post and it's just a scroll n eyeball away.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Ahmed4002(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
CityNG:

make i flash you with a breath taking away ride then.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Ahmed4002(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jacksolo4me:

Cut some slack @ CityNG,

Please if you stay in abuja. This weekend holla at the phone number above. I can give you a test drive of the mods vehicle for assessment.
or even a drag race with a same mod vehicle and a non mod vehicle.
Let's see the difference in performance.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Jacksolo4me(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Please if you stay in abuja. This weekend holla at the phone number above. I can give you a test drive of the mods vehicle for assessment.
or even a drag race with a same mod vehicle and a non mod vehicle.
Let's see the difference in performance.

Thanks sir....Unfortunately I'm scared of immense speeds.

I bet alot would verily not want to pass on such an opportunity.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jacksolo4me:

Thanks sir....Unfortunately I'm scared of immense speeds.

I bet lot would verily not want to pass on such an opportunity.

After all you've done, your doing and will still do to your camry? Liar, I love the way you lie grin how's your ride bro? I dey envy your mods. Very matured mods.

1 Like

Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Jacksolo4me(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
lomomike:

After all you've done, your doing and will still do to your camry? Liar, I love the way you lie grin how's your ride bro? I dey envy your mods. Very matured mods.

Damn!....u got me...Car all good...Installed the CAI, sounds good and felt a change in its top end. Plugs and larger Injectors have been changed.

Paint and a wheel upgrade still awaits...As soon as spare cash creeps in.ill have it prepped for a shoot.

1 Like

Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ahmed4002:

make i flash you with a breath taking away ride then.

I look forward to that.

But be warned though my Brother "The eye wey don see okun and osa, when he see bath water, na eyeroll he go give am" grin

Please don't be offended but it takes a lot to impress me.

Example #1: I bought Lamborghini Rover sport = CityNG go rolleye, anyone can do that.

Example #2: I just bought keke na pep and I installed Harley Davidson engine = CityNG go sport wood grin
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
^^^e don do, no scare the living day light out of OP na
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by DaimlerBen(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Do you do engine mods? Like putting a Porsche engine in a VW Beetle?
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
DaimlerBen:

CityNG, Ahmed4002 oya answer DaimlerBen(z)'s question.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2014
DaimlerBen:

I have friends that do/did that but I think it's a waste (personal opinion). For sure that's tons of more horsepower but why go through all the trouble when you can do the same work but install a V8 engine that will put out much more horsepower and is practically the same work.

I worked with a friend who installed Chevy 454cc engine in a Porsche 914 and a Ford 302 in his Beetle.

When he was done he used to entertain us with low speeds wheelies in the parking lot at work.

This company is the leader installing Chevy engines into Porches and sells complete kits http://www.rodsimpsonhybrids.com/

I installed a Buick V8 215cc (small V8) into a Porsche 924.

Let me know if you have specific questions.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by DaimlerBen(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2014
I asked that question because you know the old Beetle & [some] older Porsches were rear-engined without radiators. So how would you manage a V8 in an old Beetle, since I'm sure a radiator would be needed?
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2014
DaimlerBen:
I asked that question because you know the old Beetle & [some] older Porsches were rear-engined without radiators. So how would you manage a V8 in an old Beetle, since I'm sure a radiator would be needed?

1) For a more efficient and finished look you 'll install it in the front with the fuel tank.

2) For a rough but still functional way you can mount externally onto the engine lid.

Also there are some air cooled V8 engines out there though I've never dabbled into them.

Also there is a jet powered new Beetle running around here on the car show circuit.

The possibilities are only limited to you imagination and wallet.
Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by lungwun(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Can I have some beans with all this 'Rice'?

1 Like

Re: Customized Cars Show- Beatz And Rims by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
lungwun:
Can I have some beans with all this 'Rice'?

It's really truly sad that this is now appearing in Nigeria sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks Opel Zafira 2000 @ 900k 08061311315 08028612026 / The Seller Lied To The Buyer, That's The Reason For This Thread. / SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (muscle)sport Edition (reg'd And Clean) @ N2.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.