Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Re-write Your Cv And Pay Later - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re-write Your Cv And Pay Later (613 Views)

Sample Cv And Cover Letter / Biggest CV And Resume Blunders Made By Job Seekers And How To Avoid Them / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-write Your Cv And Pay Later by Benjom(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I’m a professional CV writer. I’ll like to re-write your CV (if you have any presently) or construct a new one from the scratch (if you don’t have).

The good news about what I do is that you don’t have to pay for my service initially. You only pay a ‘negotiated token’ when you’ve seen a sample of your new/repackaged CV only if you’re interested and it’s yours. As simple as that. If however, you don’t, then I’ll accept responsibility (no holding you to ransom).

Interested? Send a copy of your current CV to: exceptionalcv2014@gmail.com (if you have). If you don’t, send me a blank mail and I’ll send you a form containing some questions which you’ll answer and submit. That will suffice. Thank you for your time.

If you have any question or you want your CV repackaged urgently, do not hesitate to contact me on: 0802-855-6407 (Whatsapp, SMS or Call)

I am blessed to be a blessing!
Re: Re-write Your Cv And Pay Later by Benjom(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2014
...for those still asking me what to do if they've never written one before via IM. The information has already been catered for above. For emphasis, just send a blank mail and I'll send you a form to fill (questions). That will suffice. Otherwise, if you have just attach it and let me wow you.

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant / Female Account Clerk / Join Our Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.