Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees (951 Views)

Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / This Is Yikpata. The Nysc Orientation Camp In Kwara State. Bach C 2013 / Prospective NYSC Batch "C" 2013 House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees by timilehing(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Firstly, congratulations to all "we" the batch c corp members passing out on Thursday (16/10/2013)
The one year of service has always been different experience for different people either in same ppa or anywhere else.
While some sees the #19800 paid for the 12month as a chicken-change, some take it as a huge source of income.
In some states like Lagos, your allowee may not even be enough to transport you around on daily basis. In Eastern states like Anambra where I served, we enjoy free ride (aka corper we) as long as there's something identifying you as a Corper.
In Rivers notably Port Harcourt, things are quite expensive.

With all these varying circumstances, was your allowee enough to carter for your needs during service?? Did you have external source of fund outside your allowee? Were you able to save from the "little allowee"?? Did you buy any tangible thing/s for yourself with your allowee?

At the end of it all, How much were you able to save??

I really think currently serving Corpers & Prospective corpers should benefit from our experience and ideas

I pray God will grant us journey Mercy back to our various destinations after pop. Amen
Re: Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Did you share your experience first cuz I can't seem to find it.
Re: Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees by bouquiy(f): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2014
princetunex:
Did you share your experience first cuz I can't seem to find it.
Is that why you're not sharing your own experienceundecided
Re: Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
bouquiy:
Is that why you're not sharing your own experienceundecided

I am yet to serve ma'm
Re: Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
You want people to share their experience while you failed to share yours. Nl gals getting more stu.pid each day.
Re: Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees by legendsilver(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Absolute nonsense
Re: Outgoing Batch C(2013) Corp Members: How Did You Spend Your Allowees by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2014
Lol,

I spent it well...

Spent it feeding one stingy dude,

Spent it on family and friends,

Spent it investing,

Spent it flexxing,

Spent it on internet subscriptions for nairaland,

Spent it on a few courses,

Current NYSC account balance, =N= 02.36

But our main account dey smile...

#SayNoToSufferHeadCorper...

I ball'd, no Regs

(1) (Reply)

Corpers That Participated In The Last Election Please Share Your Experience..... / Nysc Batch A 2015(stream 1&2) Akwaibom Thread.. Let's Meet Here!! / Nysc 2015 Batch A Imo State Corpers Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.