Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

DEATH For Every DIVORCE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DEATH For Every DIVORCE (611 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEATH For Every DIVORCE by toys2seven(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Ever wondered what would happen if suddenly world presidents came together and agreed to pass a bill to see DIVORCE as a punishable offense and death as the penalty?

Oh boy! what exactly can't my imagination bring forward.

But seriously, the rate of divorce is getting way out of hand. before it was three in every ten marriages, now it's five in every ten marriages - HALF!... 50%

So what if I become the president and put down a law that says once you're married, you either stay that way or you literally carry out the "till death do us part" part of your vows, would that in some type of way reduce the rate of broken marriages here and there?

Forget the western countries and middle eastern... the rate is the same everywhere and even our so-called clergies who have witnessed and performed the marriage rites for new couples are not left out from the brouhaha of this insane issue ravaging the structure of our society. Funny thing is, some even see divorce as part of modernism and civilization - Never blame people with twisted minds.

Continue Reading smiley : http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2014/10/death-for-every-divorce.html

Re: DEATH For Every DIVORCE by Godmystrength: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
toys2seven:
Ever wondered what would happen if suddenly world presidents came together and agreed to pass a bill to see DIVORCE as a punishable offense and death as the penalty?
Oh boy! what exactly can't my imagination bring forward.
But seriously, the rate of divorce is getting way out of hand. before it was three in every ten marriages, now it's five in every ten marriages - HALF!... 50%
So what if I become the president and put down a law that says once you're married, you either stay that way or you literally carry out the "till death do us part" part of your vows, would that in some type of way reduce the rate of broken marriages here and there?
Forget the western countries and middle eastern... the rate is the same everywhere and even our so-called clergies who have witnessed and performed the marriage rites for new couples are not left out from the brouhaha of this insane issue ravaging the structure of our society. Funny thing is, some even see divorce as part of modernism and civilization - Never blame people with twisted minds.
Continue Reading smiley : http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2014/10/death-for-every-divorce.html
of course it will reduce the rate...But murder rate will increase

(1) (Reply)

Help / Secrets To A Happy Home / Cornish Baby Names And Name Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.