Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Yemi Alade Twitter Interview - Farts In Presence Of Boyfriend‏ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Twitter Interview - Farts In Presence Of Boyfriend‏ (1715 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Twitter Interview - Farts In Presence Of Boyfriend‏ by angelcj: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Ever heard about #DareMeQuestions on twitter? well their mission is to bring pure entertainment and a form of inspiration to every hearts.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-79G9hsBlRvo/VDx4tD6c8VI/AAAAAAABLVA/4kJXy09DVfo/s1600/Yemi%2Baladee.jpeg[/img]
Recently,the online entertainment platform which asks and dares Celebrities, Icons and great individuals to daring questions, had Singer, Yemi alade who just released her album titled “King Of queens”.

In this particular interview, the “Johnny” Singer gave very bold confessions.

Read her #DareMeQuestions twitter interview below.

- #DareMeQuestions @Yemialadee In three words, tell us, how your day is going to turn out *sips coke*

Yemi Alade - I Am Hungry

#DareMeQuestions 1. So let’s begin.. @Yemialadee tell us one thing you hate about yourself?

Yemi Alade – Nna I love myself gan

#DareMeQuestions 2. @Yemialadee If you were in a relationship, can you fart in presence of your boyfriend?

Yemi Alade – Ah! Poor boy! I freestyle at will

#DareMeQuestions 3. @Yemialadee If you had one opportunity to chat with Beyonce! What would it be about?

Yemi Alade – I’ll challenge her to a vocal contest.

#DareMeQuestions 4. @Yemialadee Between David Beckham and Chris Hemsworth – who would you go on a date with? Who would you give a French kiss?

Yemi Alade - *****

See more on http://www./2014/10/yemi-alade-twitter-interview-farts-in.html
Re: Yemi Alade Twitter Interview - Farts In Presence Of Boyfriend‏ by coolebux(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Whatever happens on Twitter ends on Twitter

So op u can excuse us please
Re: Yemi Alade Twitter Interview - Farts In Presence Of Boyfriend‏ by mekzyjoe(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
I tyre for op? Bt jst incase sha
Re: Yemi Alade Twitter Interview - Farts In Presence Of Boyfriend‏ by philantoxx(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP u don chop?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane / Check Out Chika Ike S Sexy 'kitchen ' Pictures / Singer Adokiye Shares Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.