Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k (5342 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / 4 Facts You Should Know About Buying Branded Goods From China / Be Careful About Buying These Banks Stocks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by laivwire(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
When I saw all the story, I knew an ebook sale would end it.
@Op
Accuracy Brevity Clarity
Add generosity too. Y'hear
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Networkingprof: 4:22am On Oct 19, 2014
The truth must have been laid bare.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Charmingsoul: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2014
am just a young man looking to be financially independent.Please can someone give me the ebook God will richly reward you
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by chucky234(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2014
DoroMega:

As with most things chinese,what you see is what you get. If you want quality,go for the well known brands.
The funny thing is that 95% of electronics products labelled Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Philips in Nigeria market are all made in China including Qlink and Polystar brands. If Mr. Lee can offer washing machines with same standard as Polystar or Qlink then I can buy from them.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by toluxa1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol. Mr Lee don turn superstar o. Interesting every body is just saying Mr Lee Mr Lee, we no see one single link. Hiding information is in everybody.
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Ibrochaka(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
toluxa1:
Lol. Mr Lee don turn superstar o. Interesting every body is just saying Mr Lee Mr Lee, we no see one single link. Hiding information is in everybody.
bro wu b dis Mr lee wey everi bodi dy shout nw?
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Charmingsoul: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
am lacking financially in school please can a kind hearted person teach me plllssssss
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by stevolinkon40: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Chai. Nairalanders... you have forced the op out of nairaland. He has deactivated. ..lol....nairaland opening ebooks sellers yansh since DIY threads started. ...#sweep dem scammers away and make nairaland clean.

1 Like

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Charmingsoul: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2014
I feel like a ghost in this trend
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Charmingsoul: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2014
dav8id:
@OP i just d laugh...ok let face it this way..

the galaxy phones are not samsung product but it a very high qiality phone built by the company , YES ACCEPT THAT FACT..

the macbook are not apple product but gud laptop with gud space but without dvd rom YES ACCEPT THAT FACT..

there nokia phones and bb are all original YES ACCEPT THAT FACT BUT HOW RELAIBLE ARE THE ORIGINAL PHONES that one me no knw..

@OP MR LEE IS THE MARKETING MANAGER OF THAT COMPANY ABI?

@OP WE SHARE ALIEXPRESS AND ALIBABA IMPORT INFO FOR FREE HERE .SO I WANT YOU TO TELL THAT YOUR FRIEND TO DROP THAT PAGE WITHIN 1HOURS AND SHARE THE INFO FOR FREE OR I'II BE HERE and DO JUST A JUSTICE TO THE SECRET SITE YOU ARE HIDING...

regard
bros I need your help
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by wunderkiind(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Charmingsoul:
am lacking financially in school please can a kind hearted person teach me plllssssss
What exactly do you want to know? I might be of help...

1 Like

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Charmingsoul: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
wunderkiind:

about this report
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Charmingsoul: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
wunderkiind:

about this report the 14k galaxy s4 it will really help me financially
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by pinkyni(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
atima4:
thank to all nairalander for the geat work they are doing, god bless you all. to contribute to the ongoing discussion, another of his site is mobileaccesaries.net and 's name is Rony and tony.
bro I beg the site you gave is not opening
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by Agathabishen(f): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
DoroMega:
The so-called secret site is commidities.net
Nothing special about their products as they are just immitations. On war.rior.forum, people sell ebooks for less than $10 but nigerians like to sell their's above 5k. If you make money from a method, why sell your ebook so high. If you dont want to give out the info for free then price it low. I hope things will change soon,ebooks shldnt be more than 2k. Jst my 2cents sha

Please o. Those phones eg the galaxy s4 what name will be writen on it? Is it samsung galaxy s4? Or a different name? Thanks
Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by DoroMega: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Agathabishen:

Please o. Those phones eg the galaxy s4 what name will be writen on it? Is it samsung galaxy s4? Or a different name? Thanks
just "galaxy" or "galaxy s4".

1 Like

Re: Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k by nelsonB: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Bitcoin Exchanger A Scamm?? ? / Distributors Needed Nationwide / I Will Show You How To Make Atleast 50k Weekly With Your Mobile Phone Or Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.