Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! (2185 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Ameerasexy(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends.

Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, for times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to you.

Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to ME.

Happy birthday to me!!!

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by stinggy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
HBD dear kiss
Enjoy the day.
I won't mind to be your date wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
happy birthday!! wullnp! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Ameerasexy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
stinggy:
HBD dear kiss
Enjoy the day.
I won't mind to be your date wink
Thankz but ur moniker scares me tho'...Looooool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Ameerasexy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
happy birthday!! wullnp! smiley
Thankz Babe kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by stinggy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Thankz but ur moniker scares me tho'...Looooool
What you're scared of? angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Pyroclast(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Happy birthday, mami!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Ameerasexy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
stinggy:

What you're scared of? angry
Looool...I dnt like stingy guys
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by stinggy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Looool...I dnt like stingy guys
grin grin
Fear not, i'll break the protocols for you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Youngsage: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ameerasexy:
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends.

Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, for times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to you.

Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to ME.

Happy birthday to me!!!
Happy Birthday honey! Sorry it's late tho...Trust you had a gr8 one.
Cheers to that! smiley kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Ameerasexy(f): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Youngsage:

Happy Birthday honey! Sorry it's late tho...Trust you had a gr8 one.
Cheers to that! smiley kiss
yea i did..Thank u so much
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!! by Gidigidi3(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2014
I have been lookin 4 U @ ameerasexy

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Do You Call Armpit Tickling In Your Native Language! (pic) / Is Your Name On A Coke Bottle? / Daughter Of Deputy Senate President Removes Bikini Photos From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.