Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Jumia Sales Consultant Business Meeting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Sales Consultant Business Meeting (1882 Views)

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. / Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme / Consultant Business Lawyer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Sales Consultant Business Meeting by Debbyug(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
JUMIA IS COMING TO WARRI !!

Thank you for having submitted your information for Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme.

We look forward to having you on board !

We would now like to invite you to our free Business Opportunity Meeting in Warri  on Friday the 17th of October. This meeting is compulsory for you to get started. 

Venue : Pecon Hotel, Victor Ifueze Street, Ugbolokposo, Effurun, Warri
When there, ask for Damola ( 0817.246.1320)

Date : Friday the 17th of October at 10.30 am

Please be on time !!!!! We will not accept newcomers after 11 am

The Business Opportunity Meeting is a 2-hour long event where we will explain to you what the program is all about. We will also give you plenty of advice on how to become a top selling agent and how to maximize your earnings.
Any questions you may have will be answered there.

This is an amazing opportunity to earn money doing something very fun and become an entrepreneur : Act on it, don't let it pass by !

We are waiting for you on the 17th of October !!!

Kindest Regards

The J Force Team 

PS: If you cannot attend the meeting in Warri or reside elsewhere, we will send you shortly another invitation for our Lagos, PH or Abuja meetings. Please send us back a mail with your preferred location for the training. please, who else got this
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Business Meeting by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2014
did you go for the seminar? I reside in ph and would love to be part of any seminar here. How do i apply for the Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme?
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Business Meeting by jineri: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
wisemany2k:
did you go for the seminar? I reside in ph and would love to be part of any seminar here. How do i apply for the Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme?
We hold our meetings at tokyu grand hotel, by tokyu grand avenue, stadium road, pH. Time is 11:00am. Attendance is FREE!!!...When there ask for kanayo :-)
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Business Meeting by zinosleek(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
well I have found this programme to be deceiful, jumia is a great place to shop online from my experience, but this programme is crap, they dont pay commision on sales you make as they claim. been with them since december and when it comes to time to pay out, they come up with excuses about bank transfer problems and all and promise to pay everything the next month. some people have been with them since october without receiving any payout. just using people to drive sales. ask warri jforce abt their experience, dont knw abt other regions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Somotex Nigeria Limited / Recruitment Invitation / Arik Air Nigeria Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.