Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Loan Without Collateral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loan Without Collateral (973 Views)

Crazy Falz: Watch The Collateral [comedy Skit] / Nollywood Actor Uses Son As Collateral... / How To Access No-collateral Loans Between N5,000 And N750,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Without Collateral by headboyprince(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] I have never wanted to work under someone in my life yet I was still in quadrant A because I was self employed as a cosmetics marketer. I would go under the sun, rain and make a peanut of like
#1,000 per day, some times nothing at all. I was in this same rat race, always broke and smiling but I was dead inside because, feeding was a big challenge. No good clothes, nothing positive at all. it was like a rat hole. Not until I found out about this BUSINESS LOAN KIT written by PRINCE BEN IN NIGERIA IN FACT I AM STILLWONDERING WHY i didnt get to know him a long time ago with his kit i was able to get a loan of #5million without collateral from an oil company in Nigeria within three days and also a grant of #1million from the government
You can imagine the joy i felt inside of me you know it is unbelievable that such of these exist in our country and yet people are still suffering some dont have capital while the ones that have dont even know which business to invest it in.
But when i studied eveything inside the kit i was able to start my own business
Currently now i have setup my own buisness and also i have helped a few others to also get this loan without collateral.
So if u want to be among the few i will help to tap into the secretive information just drop your reply and pls no insults
Re: Loan Without Collateral by dawealth(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wow, that is amazing. How do i partake of this? u can reach me on 08136009875 or milljaguar2008@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Loan Without Collateral by tunde705(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Send the screen shots of the documents signed to tundeiab@yahoo.com
Re: Loan Without Collateral by headboyprince(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
tunde705:
Send the screen shots of the documents signed to tundeiab@yahoo.com
I will send to the screen shots to your email okay are they still others interested
Re: Loan Without Collateral by tunde705(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
headboyprince:

I will send to the screen shots to your email okay are they still others interested
send ur phone number to so we can talk business.
Re: Loan Without Collateral by lyntiffany(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
headboyprince:

yea am interested but don't you have a no where one can contact you or send you her number?
Re: Loan Without Collateral by wynezz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls send me details on angelzsanta@yahoo.com... Tnx so much
Re: Loan Without Collateral by headboyprince(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
wynezz:
Pls send me details on angelzsanta@yahoo.com... Tnx so much
I will okay you can also see more at www.freecollateralloaninnigeria.
Re: Loan Without Collateral by alancash01(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Guys be careful with this post, have tried this so called Ben b4 and he asked me to send 10k for clearance of whatever he called it...its more of a professional scam.

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Loan Without Collateral by MbaGloria: 4:44am On Oct 15, 2014
lyntiffany:
yea am interested but don't you have a no where one can contact you or send you her number?
Become a member of ALLIANCE IN MOTION to get a capital of up to #1,000,000:00
No collateral Needed.
Only 20% of Member's profit returns to the company.

Re: Loan Without Collateral by headboyprince(m): 5:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Which Ben are you talking of he is not ben but PRINCE
Re: Loan Without Collateral by ekehopp: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
jhm

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos From N3.3billion Ekiti Government House That Reflects Staggerin / Video: Wife Expose Her Cheating Husband “live” On Camera / Must See Photos Of Plantashun Boiz Reunited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.