Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Full Two Plot Of Land At Ikorodu For Sale. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Full Two Plot Of Land At Ikorodu For Sale. (765 Views)

5 Bedroom Duplex And Bq On Two Plot In Agbado Ijaye Lagos @ #50M ASKING PRICE / Two Plot Of Land @ Obawole Ogba N13 M Asking / Eden Park Estate, A Place Of Delight, Get One Or Two Plot Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Full Two Plot Of Land At Ikorodu For Sale. by 123jones(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
a two plot of land for sale in ikorodu, near nitel quaters. the land is well located in very serene place and well fence. with a decent tarred road. any interested person should contact jones on 018516786 for more details
Re: A Full Two Plot Of Land At Ikorodu For Sale. by tolu10: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
can you post a picture or send it to tolu10@hotmail.com

also do you have good title?

do you have a survey?

please let me know. I will be verifying with the lagos state govt

most importantly, what is the price and where is located in Ikorodu.

How far is it from IPAKODO exit / Dangote Port
Re: A Full Two Plot Of Land At Ikorodu For Sale. by BAC: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2008
I visted this place last time I was in Nigeria. Tell me, are you one of those that brought the land from Nitel. How much do you want for the land, what documentations do you have. I hope it is not too close to the huge building someone is raising for hall at the top of the hill. or is the land on the other side of the road. Please let me know I am intested if the price is reasonable
Re: A Full Two Plot Of Land At Ikorodu For Sale. by sonety2k(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2008
Kindly send me the full details to my mail box with the asking price ~ sonety2k@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good And Genuine Wrist Watches Of Any Kind,just Call 08023209299. / Cheap Land For Sale In Abuja (very Affordable, Good Location) / Invest In Hallmark Estate And Get 50% Return In 3months Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.