Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Am A Professional Coach, After This, I Get Another Job – Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Professional Coach, After This, I Get Another Job – Keshi (637 Views)

I Am A Professional Coach, After This, I Get Another Job – KESHI / I’m Not Desperate For Eagles Job – Keshi / Foreign Or Another Indigenous Coach After Keshi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Professional Coach, After This, I Get Another Job – Keshi by Aniroly(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Coach Stephen Keshi has alleged there is a gang-up against him not to succeed as Nigeria face elimination from next year’s AFCON in Morocco.
The African champions are rooted to the bottom of Group A with a single point after three rounds of matches in the qualifying tournament for Morocco 2015.

Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi

They must now have to win their remaining three matches and hope other results in the group go their way if they were to qualify for the championship.
“There is a sabotage by some people, who I won’t mention their names but who know themselves. They want to run this team down,” blasted a bitter Keshi, who has only won a game in his last 11 matches.
“Some people are ready to sell this country for a dime. They want to sabotage the Super Eagles.
“It’s a shame. They don’t want this team to get to the AFCON, they want this team to lose outright. But they are not God.
“And this is not Keshi’s team. This is a national team. Keshi is a professional coach and after this (assignment), he will get another job elsewhere.”
But Keshi’s remarks appeared a ploy to attract sympathy. His team did not play well in the last three games. They neither suffered poor officiating nor bad treatment in the hands of Nigerian authorities. His selection has been questionable and he now attributes his failure to his enemies or critics.
“The fact that he has failed to realise his mistakes and take corrections is even worse than the matches he has lost because it means he is not admitting his failures,”an ex international said on phone last night.
Nigeria host Sudan, who are now third in the standings with three points, in a reverse fixture on Wednesday in Abuja.
And next month, they then travel to second-placed Congo before they welcome Group A leaders South Africa to round up the qualifiers.

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/professional-coach-get-another-job-keshi/

(1) (Reply)

Keshi’s Parting Shot: Nigeria ‘not Serious Football Country’ / Who Is Better, Diego Costa Or Ramadel Falcao / Chelsea Forma Coach, Avram Grant Is Ghana New Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.