Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. (723 Views)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Meet Latascha Emanuel Who ‘preaches’ With Her Breasts Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. by Kaymania(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Olamide Adedeji(a.k.a, BADDO) is someone who recognizes the existence of God, he talks about him in almost all his raps, check out the one he said in the song he dropped with his kinsmen(as he call them..lil kesh and vikt0h), the title of the song is 'Our Lord Jesus'
The song is somehow(not all) made to remind people about God(he preached to people through the song)
He said 'Our lord Jesus is the ladder' meaning Jesus christ is the only way to make heaven, he is our only hope of making heaven,
And if you've forgotten, i'll remind you...
Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6, NIV) and, “For unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins” (John 8:24, NIV). The apostle Peter echoed these words, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12, KJV).
so, what Olamide meant by 'Our Lord Jesus is the ladder' is that Jesus is our connection to making heaven, i.e, if you live your life christlikely, you'll definitely make heaven..

I don't think he is into any occultic kingdom.
Re: Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
keep fooling yoself
Re: Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. by acenazt: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
personally i dont believe in these occultic rubbish. i believe these artists get to where they are through hard work. but Olamide aint a preacher.
Re: Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
personally I don't really care about these Christian rappers. their approach is worldly.
Re: Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. by Kaymania(m): 1:21am On Oct 15, 2014
spotit:
keep fooling yoself
ok bro.
Re: Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. by Kaymania(m): 1:24am On Oct 15, 2014
ptase:
personally I don't really care about these Christian rappers. their approach is worldly.

acenazt post=:
personally i dont believe in these occultic rubbish. i believe these artists get to where they are through hard work. but Olamide aint a preacher.

yu gat mawt bros
Re: Rappers Who Preaches the Gospel.. by PastorOluT(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Kaymania:
Olamide Adedeji(a.k.a, BADDO) is someone who recognizes the existence of God, he talks about him in almost all his raps, check out the one he said in the song he dropped with his kinsmen(as he call them..lil kesh and vikt0h), the title of the song is 'Our Lord Jesus'
The song is somehow(not all) made to remind people about God(he preached to people through the song)
He said 'Our lord Jesus is the ladder' meaning Jesus christ is the only way to make heaven, he is our only hope of making heaven,
And if you've forgotten, i'll remind you...
Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6, NIV) and, “For unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins” (John 8:24, NIV). The apostle Peter echoed these words, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12, KJV).
so, what Olamide meant by 'Our Lord Jesus is the ladder' is that Jesus is our connection to making heaven, i.e, if you live your life christlikely, you'll definitely make heaven..

I don't think he is into any occultic kingdom.

Acts 16:16-18

(1) (Reply)

Naked In Public / No Matter What, Please Never Mock God. / Would You Do This As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.