Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Punch Newspaper Interview For Me And A 68% Discount For You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Punch Newspaper Interview For Me And A 68% Discount For You (1047 Views)

Enlarge & Frame Ur Pictures In Unique Frames (massive Discount For Bulk Orders) / A Nairaland Artist Gets Recognised By National Mirror Newspaper / Commercial Newspaper Printers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Punch Newspaper Interview For Me And A 68% Discount For You by YoxTheProf(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Boomshakala! Hello Nigeria, Africa and every corner of the globe from where you are reading our post. Quite some time. Hope favour, grace and her relatives have been smiling down on you?

You probably can feel the excitement in my tone right? Of course! If not, why would we be giving a whopping 68% discount on a good number of our premium services? Before I delve into the details of the discount that might be beneficial to you, let me first explain why.

A few days back, we were interviewed by the Punch Newspaper. (Ok, not all of us at the studio, just our creative director but it is only fair we all take a good share of the credit too you know). Punch Newspaper’s aim was to use our success story to encourage young entrepreneurs to spring up and also not give up at what they are doing. You can find the online version of the interview here; http://www.punchng.com/business/young-entrepreneur/mentoring-key-to-early-success-yoloye/

In celebration of this recent development (probably because we are geeks who know nothing about the life of the party), we have chosen not to leave the encouragement duties to Punch Newspaper alone so we are offering a 68% discount on identity design, print of our classy Edge™ business cards, print of letterheads and website development to 10 new or young businesses. For full details and to apply for the special offer please visit www.offer.yoxstudios.com.

We would like to say a special thank you to the 200+ and counting clients who have made us this much of a success story in just above 3 years. As always, we pray, may your competitors be GREEN with envy.

(1) (Reply)

get a portrait painting of ur self / . / .............................sometimes In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.