Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here (6834 Views)

2013 Documentation For Lagos State Local Scholarship Awardees / TOTAL releases List Of National Merit Scholarship Awardees / Agbami Scholarship Awardees From Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by aliumujib(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2014
sethvins:
am chilling...just want to knw wen so dat I can zero my mind on it
Most likely be after award ceremony
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Tormiwah(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
a beg will the 200k be paid yearly
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by relaxerkaprr(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
pls o i get one problem. i forgot my yellow account pin and after some trials my pin was blocked. please what can i do. because that is where the money would be paid
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Penboy: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
How does someone qualify for this scholarship? And how does the questions for the test look like? Need your honest answers please.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
1) Try to get a cgpa of 3.5 nd above in ur yr 1
2) During the application, try to write an interesting (good) essay.
3) If u are shortlisted fr the exam , believe dat u hav gotten it already
4) Prepare very well @know hw to reason @knw ur current affairs@have basic computer knowledge@knw ur math and consult ur dictionary fr ur vocabs@with all these learn how to read nd understand fast @Most of all , faith is a winner (Consult ur God)
5) At the exam center , the faces u will see will tell u dat u are in a pool of intellects (but fight off the spirit of intimidation)
6) During the exam , write as if u are the least who wants to be the best @stretch ur limit. Never forget "Do nt fear fr I am with u " sayeth the Lord.
7) After the exam , knw dat it is only by his grace (pray fr dat grace)
cool I will never forget wat d lord did fr me . I ddnt write well but was the 70th in my centre.
GOD REMAINS FAITHFUL TO ME AND I WILL TRADE ALL FOR HIM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Tormiwah(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Byikson:
1) Try to get a cgpa of 3.5 nd above in ur yr 1
2) During the application, try to write an interesting (good) essay.
3) If u are shortlisted fr the exam , believe dat u hav gotten it already
4) Prepare very well @know hw to reason @knw ur current affairs@have basic computer knowledge@knw ur math and consult ur dictionary fr ur vocabs@with all these learn how to read nd understand fast @Most of all , faith is a winner (Consult ur God)
5) At the exam center , the faces u will see will tell u dat u are in a pool of intellects (but fight off the spirit of intimidation)
6) During the exam , write as if u are the least who wants to be the best @stretch ur limit. Never forget "Do nt fear fr I am with u " sayeth the Lord.
7) After the exam , knw dat it is only by his grace (pray fr dat grace)
cool I will never forget wat d lord did fr me . I ddnt write well but was the 70th in my centre.
GOD REMAINS FAITHFUL TO ME AND I WILL TRADE ALL FOR HIM.
how did u knw u b d 70th
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
good tips byikson.....
which set of awardees do you belong
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Penboy: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please oo... The questions being asked in the test, is it purely current affairs or one's departmental courses?
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Bridget001: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
miiky:
@Deekeydadon.......when did de contact u?........and re u a beneficiary of any other scholarship? am a beneficiary of Agbami scholarship....i dnt no weda na becos of it dey no award me de MTNF scholaship...i wrote perfectly well n dat test my centre is Owerri...i no myself.... *CRYING* replies pls...
Please who can give me scholarship past questions? Thanks and God bless!
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Penboy: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Past questions please!
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by ravescholars(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
MTN SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT www.ravescholars.com/index.php/mtn This scholarship tests your intellectual knowledge on Information Technology (Including Telecommunications sector since its a telecommunication company that's awarding the scholarship), Abbreviations and meaning, English Language (Grammar, prepositions, English usage, spelling etc) and Current Affairs.Our academic team worked tirelessly for almost a month to gather the most recent and latest past questions as regards this MTN scholarship exams, it is therefore important to mention that our MTN scholarship past question is not the common outdated past question you will find online. We are getting alot of testimonials already from students on how impressed they are with the past question. contact us on 09023456403 or 07035216063 if you are interested in this past question. With our past question you are sure of having an edge over every other candidate writing this exams with you.
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by chefetalkane(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is an official Procedure to get the Past Questions and Answers for MTN Foundation Scholarship Exam. MTNF is one of the highest paying undergraduate Scholarships open to Nigerian Students.

FORMAT OF THE EXAMINATION

Over 30,000 students applied last year and it is estimated that the number will double this year.

1. The exam is organized by JAMB and comprise of the following sections: One Comprehension Passage with 5 questions, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, and of course Information Technology Questions plus Current affairs/General Knowledge. (ALL THESE ARE CONTAINED IN THE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS)

2. The Exam will last for two hours. After which you will receive a transport stipend of N2,500, this might increase this year.

3. About 500 students will be Shortlisted as winners but the coordinators are deliberating on increasing the number so anything can happen this time.

4. 3 weeks after the exam and the award ceremony will hold in Owerri (Precisely FUTO‘ or Poly Nekede all in Imo State) and in Lagos. Each winner is given a certificate of Scholarship award from MTNF.

4. Each winner receives alert of N200,000 in 3 weeks time in the bank account they submit on the award day.But for this year, MTN is partnering with Diamond Bank for the Diamond Yellow Account which is now the new method of disbursing the cash.

5. Old Awardees who are still on ground as regards their CGPA will also be invited for renewal of Award. This implies that you can have the scholarship until you graduate as long as your CGPA does not fall below 3.5 or 2nd class upper as well as their equivalents for Poly students.

Most importantly, to win, you must know what to expect, practice hard like never before. Remember: It is a Battle of Brains between intellectual giants of all Nigerian Universities. If you MUST Place yourself ahead of others, then the Past Questions and answers is all you need and the best time to get it is NOW. Start on time, if you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS

The liberation stadium is located in……ANS Port Harcourt
Who is on the face of 100 naira note……ANS Obafemi Awolowo
Which of this state is regarded as the home of solid minerals…..ANS Nassarawa State
When was the first year NECO examination took place…..ANS 2000
Who was the first Governor of Central Bank…..ANS Aliyu Bornu
The House of Representatives is many up of how many members….ANS 360
APC political party was formed from a combination of……ANS ____________

To get this past questions click here: http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/how-to-get-the-2015-mtn-official-scholarship-past-questions-answers-must-read/
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
aliumujib:

We gather dey bro grin grin

Please bro, help me with Mtn scholarship past question.
I would also appreciate if you can share some tips on the exam
GOD BLESS
Re: Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here by Ejaito: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Byikson post=28655781]1) sir Byikson, pls I would like contact directly.. Heres mine 08134502606

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schools Currently Selling Hnd Form. / Difference Between Secretary General And General Secretary / Historically Disturbing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.