Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

That Bucket List - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Bucket List (1898 Views)

Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket / My Bucket List, What's Yours / What Is On Your Bucket List!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Bucket List by uzolexis(f): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
So today i had so many deep thoughts about life which made me write down things i have dreamt of doing and how far i have gone.
So i'll call this my bucket list because by God's grace i hope to do everthing here in my lifetime.
Here goes:

1. Visit all the continents,so far i've been to only 2 (Europe and of course the one I call home Africa kiss)
2. Kiss a stranger wink
3. Stand in the middle of a busy street and give free hugs
4. Have sex on the beach (with my husband of course) grin
5. Visit a volcano
6. Make a public speech in front of at least a thousand people (I consider myself an outgoing person especially when i'm with friends,but when it comes to public speeches i'm awful,i stammer,i stutter,i'm so nervous.....i'm really working on this and hopefully i'll get over it soon)
7. Adopt a child
8. Speak French,Spanish and Swahili fluently (my french knowledge is on the intermidiate level (about 60%) so i can say i'll be there soon,my spanish is still basic and i know only 3 words in swahili for now)
9. be a good salsa dancer ( I absolutely love this dance-I started learning but stopped after a while,i just know the basic steps for now)
10. be good at martial arts(i joined a takwando group in my undergraduate days but i never really took it serious,now i miss it so much and wish i had been more serious but i'll start it again soon)
11. Fly first class (i've never flown 1st class,i be miss economy class grin but when i hammer that my millions levels go change) grin
12.Go on a cruise
13.learn to play the piano and guitar ( i went to a very butty primary school and i was learning it way back then but after primary school,i never smell guitar or piano again)
14. Win a lucky draw(i really don't do draws but i'll try it just for fun and hope i'll be lucky someday)
15. Act in a film-this one i don do am grin.....can you remember shuga naija (the mtv base hiv/aids awareness series in which Tiwa Savage was a major cast)I was in 1 of the scenes,it was a very tiny inconsequential role and they no even show me reach 5 seconds but at least i act sha,we spent a whole day filming that scene,it was a club scene and i was just one of the people in the club dancing plus i got to meet Tiwa and Iyanya in person that day grin grin
16. Get a pet (i can't hold or touch an animal cause i feel very uncomfortable especially when i hold/touch them and they are moving....i'm working on getting over this so i'll get a pet sometime in the future)
17. See Mona Lisa-she is the most talked about and most visited painting in the world,I visited her in April this year in Musee de louvre, Paris and honestly she wasn't so spectacular but anyway i satisfied my curiousity.
18. Visit vatican city....I have achieved this(visited the vatican in August and honestly it's really beautiful and i'm glad i got to do this.
19. Kiss the Pope's ring-------unfortunatly i was not able to even see the Pope not to talk of kissing his ring when i was at the vatican but one day,one day........
20. Make up with people i have offended or people i'm not in good terms with
AND FINALLY
Tame a wild animal (lion,tiger,hyena,leopard,snake....anyone of them,i'll make my choice when i'm ready)

On a lighter note.....my Nairalan bucket list grin grin
1. Make FP at least 10 times
2. Be an executive member of the FTC,STC,TTC,adonbilivit,ETT,spacebookers groups grin grin grin
3. Meet Seun Osewa in person....i think he's a great guy and i'd love to meet him

So guys what do you think?share yours too---

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Bucket List by BTT(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
uzolexis:
So today i had so many deep thoughts about life which made me write down things i have dreamt of doing and how far i have gone.
So i'll call this my bucket list because by God's grace i hope to do everthing here in my lifetime.
Here goes:

1. Visit all the continents,so far i've been to only 2 (Europe and of course the one I call home Africa kiss)
2. Kiss a stranger
5. Visit a volcano
6. Make a public speech in front of at least a thousand people (I consider myself an outgoing person especially when i'm with friends,but when it comes to public speeches i'm awful,i stammer,i stutter,i'm so nervous.....i'm really working on this and hopefully i'll get over it soon)
7. Adopt a child
8. Speak French,Spanish and Swahili fluently (my french knowledge is on the intermidiate level (about 60%) so i can say i'll be there soon,my spanish is still basic and i know only 3 words in swahili for now)
9. be a good salsa dancer ( I absolutely love this dance-I started learning but stopped after a while,i just know the basic steps for now)
10. be good at martial arts(i joined a takwando group in my undergraduate days but i never really took it serious,now i miss it so much and wish i had been more serious but i'll start it again soon)
11. Fly first class (i've never flown 1st class,i be miss economy class grin but when i hammer that my millions levels go change) grin
12.Go on a cruise
13.learn to play the piano and guitar ( i went to a very butty primary school and i was learning it way back then but after primary school,i never smell guitar or piano again)
14. Win a lucky draw(i really don't do draws but i'll try it just for fun and hope i'll be lucky someday)
15. Act in a film-this one i don do am grin.....can you remember shuga naija (the mtv base hiv/aids awareness series in which Tiwa Savage was a major cast)I was in 1 of the scenes,it was a very tiny inconsequential role and they no even show me reach 5 seconds but at least i act sha,we spent a whole day filming that scene,it was a club scene and i was just one of the people in the club dancing plus i got to meet Tiwa and Iyanya in person that day grin grin
16. Get a pet (i can't hold or touch an animal cause i f

Well, good. Dreams come true.eel very uncomfortable especially when i hold/touch them and they are moving....i'm working on getting over this so i'll get a pet sometime in the future)
17. See Mona Lisa-she is the most talked about and most visited painting in the world,I visited her in April this year in Musee de louvre, Paris and honestly she wasn't so spectacular but anyway i satisfied my curiousity.
18. Visit vatican city....I have achieved this(visited the vatican in August and honestly it's really beautiful and i'm glad i got to do this.
19. Kiss the Pope's ring-------unfortunatly i was not able to even see the Pope not to talk of kissing his ring when i was at the vatican but one day,one day........
AND FINALLY
Tame a wild animal (lion,tiger,hyena,leopard,snake....anyone of them,i'll make my choice when i'm ready)

2. Be an executive member of the FTC,STC,TTC,adonbilivit,ETT,spacebookers groups grin grin grin
3. Meet Seun Osewa in person....i think he's a great guy and i'd love to meet him

So guys what do you think?share yours too----uzoexcel Tolexander Mizmycoli Xynerise lalasticlala booscy dimkpaeze Goddson huntila CfCfan safarigirl lynpetra hoyinkansola frank043 TiffanyJ KelvinGraphics

I am the perfect stranger to grant your No. 2
wish.

3 Likes

Re: That Bucket List by naturally: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ok
What will you gain when you kiss a stranger undecided
Re: That Bucket List by MizMyColi(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eiiissshh Uzolexis.
This one is mentally demanding.

I have to think before posting.

Give me grace.....
Plssssss grin
Re: That Bucket List by uzolexis(f): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
naturally:
Ok
What will you gain when you kiss a stranger undecided

nothing....just doing if for fun cheesy

MizMyColi:
Eiiissshh Uzolexis.
This one is mentally demanding.
I have to think before posting.
Give me grace.....
Plssssss grin

take your time dear

1 Like

Re: That Bucket List by Pronmix(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Been thinking of writing a bucket list since like forever, I think this is the push I need but maybe not here.

2 Likes

Re: That Bucket List by agabaI23(m): 4:17am On Oct 15, 2014
A bucket list of an adventurous persona..

I will teach you Salsa dance free of charge
Re: That Bucket List by darnley16(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: That Bucket List by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
I wasn't tagged so..,. lipsrsealed
Re: That Bucket List by uzolexis(f): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nobleval:
I wasn't tagged so..,. lipsrsealed

Nobleval... now you are highly Nno,welcome kiss
Pls join us,let us know ur bucket list maybe I can still some ideas

agabaI23:
A bucket list of an adventurous persona..
I will teach you Salsa dance free of charge

Pls I want 2 learn like seriously.
Re: That Bucket List by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
I've got a bucket list of my own. But seeing as op didn't deem it fit to tag me, lemme jor play the role of a bystander.
Re: That Bucket List by agabaI23(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
uzolexis:

Nobleval... now you are highly Nno,welcome kiss
Pls join us,let us know ur bucket list maybe I can still some ideas

Pls I want 2 learn like seriously.
Mgbe I lotara ulo

1 Like

Re: That Bucket List by uzolexis(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
HeyChiko:
I've got a bucket list of my own. But seeing as op didn't deem it fit to tag me, lemme jor play the role of a bystander.

Modified....no tagging,pls share ur bucket list smiley
Re: That Bucket List by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
~Seeing as I am a core fan of Eminem, its only normal I begin by saying I'd love to someday meet Slim Shady. I grew up listening to Eminem & 50 cent. He's become somewhat of an idol. And if say I get lucky enough to shake his hands, i'll prolly pull out a handgun & Pow Pow.
~Try heroin or crack rocks or maybe both...mix em in a beverage or sumtin. I'll be old and toothless by then sha...prolly be in my 80s. And I'm being serious right now....cos as I be so ehn, I'm too good a guy to even drink alcohol [ yeah that wasn't a typo ].
~Visit a strip club. Now I see certain movies & I envy the guy on the chair. Say for instance, a Mr Spikes walks into this strip club. He buys himself a drink & sits on a chair. Then some stripper comes & she starts working her magic [ maine oh my.. someone plz call 911! uhm PG 18 plz! ]....the look on the guy's face is usually priceless. So I'd love to someday be that Mr Spikes sitting on that chair...Lol. Now yall may think of me as some naughty nigga & stuff but i'm just being really really really really real right now
~I have a huge crush on Lala anthony. Well it pains me, like a dagger stuck in my back whenever I see her in a PDA with Camelo. I hope to someday meet her [ that's not asking for much nah...abi? I mean I didn't say Nicki ]. And if it eventually happens that I get close enough ehn, i'll just kidnap her & bring her to Africa. Maine she's Gor to the geous.
~Grab the mic. Punchlines be like indomie, e no dey hard me make. My friends, have always asked that I do a song. And that's becos I'm a quick thinker [ you can say anything for instance, & i'll take it up from there rhyming & freestylin ] plus I love writing. I really don't know what's stopping me but yeah put pen to paper or better yet grab the mic.
~Give a fvck! And I mean it in every sense of the phrase [ if u know what I mean ]. I don't give a fvck really, & that's bad...Lol. So that's my bucket list or whatever this is called

1 Like

Re: That Bucket List by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2014
Very awesome bucket list Dear. Some are cute, some are wierd, some are hilarious. They are all beautiful. Guess someday u'd tame a Tyrex. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: That Bucket List by Mordyb: 3:05am On Oct 16, 2014
For me its a never ending list

1 Jump out of plane (I should or iam certain I will do that by December next year )

2 overcome my fear of reptiles

3 climb a famous mountain

4.meet with world leaders (meet with two already but would love to meet the German chancellor)

5. Record with hit songs with great musicians like Emeli sandé, one republic or eminem and Asa

6. Get an accent

7 be as cocky and fly as Harvey specter (from suits)

1 Like

Re: That Bucket List by frank043(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2014
Wow!!! Uzolexis,that's quite an adventure,so awesome. But the part where you would wana tame a wild animal is quite scary#shivers#
Well,as for me,I have some few stuff up my sleeve,still filling up he list though. Here are some few items in my little list:
1. Celebrate mass with the Pope,preferably at the Vatican,like my old man did,but in this case,I will make sure I kiss his ring.
2. Visit most catholic apparition centres,I don't care their location. I wana see things for myself. Stuff we grew up thinking were myths.
3. Parachute from a plane like my friends in paratroopers' section of the Nigerian Army. Wnan see the world from that altitude.

Other items coming up(crazy stuff inclusive)
Re: That Bucket List by uzolexis(f): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
booscy:
Very awesome bucket list Dear. Some are cute, some are wierd, some are hilarious. They are all beautiful. Guess someday u'd tame a Tyrex. Lolz!

a tyrex,that's a good idea thanks grin
i'd like to see your own bucket list though

frank043:
Wow!!! Uzolexis,that's quite an adventure,so awesome. But the part where you would wana tame a wild animal is quite scary#shivers#
Well,as for me,I have some few stuff up my sleeve,still filling up he list though. Here are some few items in my little list:
1. Celebrate mass with the Pope,preferably at the Vatican,like my old man did,but in this case,I will make sure I kiss his ring.
2. Visit most catholic apparition centres,I don't care their location. I wana see things for myself. Stuff we grew up thinking were myths.
3. Parachute from a plane like my friends in paratroopers' section of the Nigerian Army. Wnan see the world from that altitude.
Other items coming up(crazy stuff inclusive)

we have 1 in common...kissing the Pope's ring

Mordyb:
For me its a never ending list
1 Jump out of plane (I should or iam certain I will do that by December next year )
2 overcome my fear of reptiles
3 climb a famous mountain
4.meet with world leaders (meet with two already but would love to meet the German chancellor)
5. Record with hit songs with great musicians like Emeli sandé, one republic or eminem and Asa
6. Get an accent
7 be as cocky and fly as Harvey specter (from suits)

How could i have forgotten,i also want to climb mount kilimanjaro...that should be on my bucket list smiley

1 Like

Re: That Bucket List by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2014
* Skydive -am scared of heights but its something I want to do.
* Adopt a child - I hope my future hubby will like the idea
* Learn 3 more languages
* own a beach house
* travel the world, especially the most exotic islands.
* go camping in the woods/bush with some friends/loved ones
* Volunteering to do more and more charity work
* take a boat/ship trip

* learn an accent - am so in love with the british accent.
* meet one or two world leaders or famous people.
* exercise more.
*record a song
* give a public speech - lord help me! I hate crowds.
* kiss a girl **covers face**
* own shoes by alexander mcqueen and Christian Louboutin
* I want someone, if just one person, walk up to me and say "you an inspiration......"
* be a better christian.

2 Likes

Re: That Bucket List by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 21, 2014
My own Bucket List

by God's grace I'd really love to

1. Propose to my would be wife in a hot air balloon.
2. I'd love to Honeymoon in Hawaii
3.Make love in a car at night, make love in the kitchen, make love from the sofa in the sitting room and end it on the bed in the bedroom (of course with my wife).
4. Witness my first child's head appear from my wife's .... ( Y'all know naaa !)
5. Trot the Globe and see at least the Eiffel, Taj Mahal, Great Wall, Table Top mountain, Sphinx, Liberty Statue, Big Ben, Christ the Redeemer.
6. Sponsor my parent's Pilgrimages to Israel and the Vatican.
7. Govern My State, Be a Senator and even more (Maybe be President someday).
8. I'd love to sponsor many in getting the best Education.
9. Build at least a Large free bed Hostel for people with no roof over their head to pass the night.
10. Participate in the La Tomatina ( the tomato fight festival ) in Valencia.
11. Be dressed like a Ninja by the Japanese in Japan
12. Witness the Carnival in Rio.
13. Tour the Serenghetti.
14. Go into Real Estate big time.
15. Be able to play the Saxophone or the violin someday.
16. Voyage on a Cruise Ship would also be an experience I'd love.
17. I'd love to see the Pope at the Vatican as well, being a strong Catholic
18. I'd like to play video game someday with my wife and kids
19. I'd love to be the one to teach all my kids how to ride their bicycles and how to drive.
20. Sky Dive someday
21. Watch Arsenal FC live someday at Emirates.

My bucket list is subject to amendment and expansion, I might wanna add or remove some stuff depending on how it still catches my fancy.
Re: That Bucket List by gboyetade: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: That Bucket List by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
1 is awesome to imagine my broda
Re: That Bucket List by dimkpaeze(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
I hope that I could help you with 1, 5, 8 & 9 all at once when you visit me smiley
You'll see my bucket list soon.

uzolexis:
Here goes:

2. Kiss a stranger wink
5. Visit a volcano
7. Adopt a child
12.Go on a cruise
16. Get a pet (i can't hold or touch an animal cause i feel very uncomfortable especially when i hold/touch them and they are moving....i'm working on getting over this so i'll get a pet sometime in the future)
AND FINALLY

So guys what do you think?share yours too---

(1) (Reply)

Govt Houses Costlier Than Nigerian Universities / . / Operation Crocodile Smile: Nigerian Army Begins Exercise In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.