Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... (768 Views)

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / How Much Do You Consider Broke? / Things Broke People Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... by Canme4u(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Hurray!!!
I am the First Nairalanda to Celebrate the birth and naming of his Monika grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Monika is 3 years older,
today 15/10/2014 marks 3 years that I registered this monika on Nairaland. NL gave birth to this monika on the 15th of October, 2011.

The details of how I found Nairaland and the achievement that have made through Nairaland and how have been able to connect with people and did a lots of business with many people here without even meet them and how my first Thread was wiped of during the NL tsunami is coming shortly...

Good Morning Nigeria and God Bless Nigeria.

Make wishes start to dey roll in ahbeg. grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Errmm..okay undecided

But if you wanted to make this topic trend, 'General' is the 'wrongest' section

1 Like

Re: I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... by Canme4u(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Okay sir @Smallpenis but Oga, wish my Monika happy birthday nah.
Re: I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Canme4u:
Okay sir @Smallpenis but Oga, wish my Monika happy birthday nah.

canme4u Happy Birthday oo! May you live till your oga/owner forget his nairaland password grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... by Canme4u(m): 12:41am On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

canme4u Happy Birthday oo! May you live till your oga/owner forget his nairaland password grin
grin grin grin Oga you funny die. Chai grin grin I laught sotey I nack my head for wall.

You make my day with your greetings.

And @ Oga Seun , where is my gift for being the first to celebrate Monika's birthday ? Tori Bibeli (Bible) so pe, " e ranti Ojo isinmi ki e si yaa si mimo " Remember the Sabath Day and purify it. Lolz... Perdon my own inglis interpretation of that bible verse. I ain't a xtian.
Re: I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... by cbrass(m): 12:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Looks at topic..*shakes head* and *walks out quietly*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Nairaland Record For Being The First To... by Canme4u(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:
Looks at topic..*shakes head* and *walks out quietly*

LOLz, thanks for droping by.

(1) (Reply)

Emotions, Encomiums At Premiere Of Airtel Touching Lives / Boko Haram And The American View, By Jibrin Ibrahim / Much Ado About Human Intelligence: Rat Forex Traders Outperform Human Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.