Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA (793 Views)

Pls Doctors,pharmacists; Help Me And Save Me From This Stigma / Pray ! Pray !! Oh Lord Give This Boy Another Chance To Live. / Why Are Mosquitoes In My Room Dying Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by cbrass(m): 1:25am On Oct 15, 2014
Its a shame, there is no light and the mosquitoes are out in their numbers. Just lost like 3pints of blood since I moved here. Its just a shame cry
Re: Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by Gboliwe: 1:30am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:
Its a shame, there is no light and the mosquitoes are out in their numbers. Just lost like 3pints of blood since I moved here. Its just a shame cry

You will be in very critical position if you lose 3pints of blood. Don't wish it on your self.

How is your environment? Bushy, standing water, dirty? Those are the breeding ground for mosquitoes. Keep your environment clean and the mosquitoes will disappear or take the temporary solution- use a repellent
Re: Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by cbrass(m): 1:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

You will be in very critical position if you lose 3pints of blood. Don't wish it on your self.

How is your environment? Bushy, standing water, dirty? Those are the breeding ground for mosquitoes. Keep your environment clean and the mosquitoes will disappear or take the temporary solution- use a repellent

Bro there is no bush here o, no stagnant water everywhere is clean, just don't know where they came from....well I bet this is endtime thingscheesy

As for the 3pints of blood don't mind me jo grin
Anyway thanks bro
Re: Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by ShenTeh(m): 1:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Buwaaaaaaahaha! To think zhat the mosquitoes evantually agreed to pollow zhe address op yuar house, apter all zhese days

1 Like

Re: Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 15, 2014
Op,haven't you heard of mosquito net before,if you can't afford insecticides often.

Reduce your mobility in,and out of the house,if you don't have door net,and morever,if living in more than a room,always close the door to your bedroom.

Ensure,the window net aren't torn too.
Re: Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by 2cato: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

that is how a typical lagos is. Are you in the medical proffesion?
Re: Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by Gboliwe: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2014
2cato:
that is how a typical lagos is. Are you in the medical proffesion?

Do you have a medical issue you want discussed?
Re: Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA by cbrass(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yomieluv:
Op,haven't you heard of mosquito net before,if you can't afford insecticides often.

Reduce your mobility in,and out of the house,if you don't have door net,and morever,if living in more than a room,always close the door to your bedroom.

Ensure,the window net aren't torn too.

The mosquitoes here aint loyal, you need to see the way I dress at nights, u will think cold they catch me yet still they still penetrate with their vampire teeth

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! / Get Your TLC Weight Lost Kit Now...... / Pregnant At 65: Miracle Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.