Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

We’re Healthy We Think That We Are Not We Think - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We’re Healthy We Think That We Are Not We Think (437 Views)

Doctors Pls Help; I Think That Am Infected / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We’re Healthy We Think That We Are Not We Think by Jacquelinealiha: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2014
We’re healthy we think that we are not we think that we are suddenly that and we're ugly in let me tell you recovery is no walk in the park you don't wake up after eating disorder decide that you Milan in a voice like Neuro 3x okay this is how this works so let’s just be healthy again no doesn't work like that it takes time your body really has to first learn how to trust you again because you don’t read your body in it sure is she does not trust you it is like oh you ate today where you're probably gonna starve yourself tomorrow so let's just store this just in case and that will happen and that's what causes one setbacks is you know you do gain some fat and actually an answer Holt you know thing from our ancestral paths were like oh well we might not get food again for a while swimming or store this because we money to run not Giant Tiger that doesn't exist but when I need Torn from it though we're going to store this journey that energy chin and that's what can happen with needs disordered eating the thing that happens for people who have been through at the suits alarmed at such a purging I'm between.

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://neuro3xadvice.com/

(1) (Reply)

Facts And How To Get Rid Of Smallpox Naturally Owolabi Abayomi Op / How Did Nigeria Quash Its Ebola Outbreak So Quickly? / A Great Smile With White Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.