Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease (3731 Views)

Ultrasound Machines Imported From Germany Now In Lagos< Nigeria. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2014
This thread is created for individuals/business people/companies who want to buy from Europe Market(29 Nations of Western & Eastern Europe such as England, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Austria etc).

You don't need to worry about Visa, We can represent you and your interest well in all this Nations with our base in Germany for over 18 years.

In short, we provide the following service

1. We help people to buy things from Europe

2. We ship your goods to Nigeria

3. We have Experienced Clearing agent in Nigeria to clear your goods from customs

For more Inquiries on our service
Contact: Nig: 09097974441, Ger: +4915214028194, Ger: +4915129434060
Email: amosu@gmx.de or amosu1@hotmail.com

We will be ready to assist you..

Office Address: 19, Assoland Street, Beesam Bus stop, Mafoluku, Lagos.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by charlesashilo: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Samcathe:
This thread is created for individuals/business people/companies who want to buy from Europe Market(29 Nations of Western & Eastern Europe such as England, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Austria etc).

You don't need to worry about Visa, We can represent you and your interest well in all this Nations with our base in Germany for over 18 years.

In short, we provide the following service

1. We help people to buy things from Europe

2. We ship your goods to Nigeria

3. We have Experienced Clearing agent in Nigeria to clear your goods from customs

For more Inquiries on our service
Email: amosu@gmx.de or amosu1@hotmail.com

We will be ready to assist you..

Have been waiting for this opportunity.

Following.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Now, the opportunity is here. We are ready to respond to any of your inquiries.
Tnx

charlesashilo:

Have been waiting for this opportunity.

Following.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by laivwire(m): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Samcathe:
Now, the opportunity is here. We are ready to respond to any of your inquiries.
Tnx

What items have you imported for people in the past? Any testimonials?
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
laivwire:

What items have you imported for people in the past? Any testimonials?

We have imported different items for people ranging from Aluminium finished product from Schuco-Germany, Animal foods from Germany, German Trucks & Parts, Fish/Food Vitamins from Holland, Pharmaceutical goods, Flowers from Holland etc.

Though we just extend our service to Nairaland but we have been receiving inquiries from people. In a matter of weeks, we will start receiving testimonials here..
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2014
We want to appreciate everyone that has been calling or sending us mail as regards our service.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Pavore9: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samcathe:
We want to appreciate everyone that has been calling or sending us mail as regards our service.
Post an estimate of shipping 100kg of goods from Budapest(Hungary) to Lagos.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
By Air or Sea?

Pavore9:
Post an estimate of shipping 100kg of goods from Budapest(Hungary) to Lagos.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Pavore9: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samcathe:
By Air or Sea?

Give me quotes for the two and the duration it will take to arrive Lagos either way, so l can make my choice.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
It will be more appropriate to ship this by air as it is faster and easier but sea shipping requires a lot of doccumentation and unreceipted payment, though if the weight of the goods is much more than this, we might employ sea shipping.

Quote by air
5Euro/kg and 60Euro handling charges excluding custom clearance.
It will take maximum of 3 business days to arrive lagos

Pavore9:
Give me quotes for the two and the duration it will take to arrive Lagos either way, so l can make my choice.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Happy sunday to you all
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Pavore9: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Samcathe:
It will be more appropriate to ship this by air as it is faster and easier but sea shipping requires a lot of doccumentation and unreceipted payment, though if the weight of the goods is much more than this, we might employ sea shipping.

Quote by air
5Euro/kg and 60Euro handling charges excluding custom clearance.
It will take maximum of 3 business days to arrive lagos

Will get in touch when am ready.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by flowsamuels(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hey sir

We would need you to state the following..

*your charges per kg or lbs.

*the duration of the shipment (air or sea)

*e commence sites that we(your clients) would purchase from or rather you purchase for us and do the shipping.

*proofs that you are genuine and we won't fall to scam( testimonies will do)
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ok

Pavore9:
Will get in touch when am ready.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sir,
thanks for your inquiry.
There are many ecommerce website in Europe. It depends on the type of goods you want to buy and from which of the 29 countries in Eastern and Western Europe country.

We will quote you according to the items, weight that you want to buy.

Our office address has been given above, we are a registered company. You could come down to our office anytime to confirm our genuity.
We just started this thread last week, in a matter of weeks, we will start receiving testimonials here.

Here is our freight and custom clearing website: www.caltruth.com

air shipping takes maximum of 3 biz days to arrive lagos.

flowsamuels:
Hey sir

We would need you to state the following..

*your charges per kg or lbs.

*the duration of the shipment (air or sea)

*e commence sites that we(your clients) would purchase from or rather you purchase for us and do the shipping.

*proofs that you are genuine and we won't fall to scam( testimonies will do)
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Ikonz(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Samcathe:
Sir,
thanks for your inquiry.

Sir, am afraid you only succeeded in answering about 10% of that guy's inquiry. There are many unaswered questions you left up there. Perheps let me help out by breaking it down for the benefit of us all.

So again,

*how do you charge per kg / lbs? Mention the rates, its very important sir. E.g., how much will it cost me to ship exactly 1kg worth of shoes from Italy to Lagos? SPECIFY your shipping & clearance charges.

*What's the duration of your shipment (express, normal, sea) cos all cant be 3 days. E.g how many days will it take me to ship exactly 1kg worth of shoes from Italy via normal shipping?

*list the secure e-commence sites that we (your clients) would purchase from. Which means sir, we need you to run quick background checks of some European e-commerce sites & guard us on the ones to purchase from, their important terms & conditions & any other details we (your clients will need to know)
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls wait. I will respond very soon. Its not easy answering you well on phone.
thanks

Ikonz:

Sir, am afraid you only succeeded in answering about 10% of that guy's inquiry. There are many unaswered questions you left up there. Perheps let me help out by breaking it down for the benefit of us all.

So again,

*how do you charge per kg / lbs? Mention the rates, its very important sir. E.g., how much will it cost me to ship exactly 1kg worth of shoes from Italy to Lagos? SPECIFY your shipping & clearance charges.

*What's the duration of your shipment (express, normal, sea) cos all cant be 3 days. E.g how many days will it take me to ship exactly 1kg worth of shoes from Italy via normal shipping?

*list the secure e-commence sites that we (your clients) would purchase from. Which means sir, we need you to run quick background checks of some European e-commerce sites & guard us on the ones to purchase from, their important terms & conditions & any other details we (your clients will need to know)
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by flowsamuels(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
We are waiting. Sir...I can be mr black sheep and test your service first..if you provide reasonable and tangible answers to my qustions
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Ikonz(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2014
flowsamuels:
We are waiting. Sir...I can be mr black sheep and test your service first..if you provide reasonable and tangible answers to my qustions

hehehe, Sir I will be the white sheep oh, will buy after you have tested and testified the whole deal
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Ikonz(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
ATTENTION PLEASE:

The owner of this thread - Samcathe, has complained that he was banned by nairaland mods/spam bots, the reason of which he claimed, he does not know.

Pls, I will like the relevant mods to review the OP's last nairaland activities, look into his complaint and reinstate his account if he is not culpable in any way please.

Live and let me Live.

Cc: Advert Section Moderator, Mayoral, Ymodulus, Shinaf, Surveycash, etc
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls anyone who has enquiries should contact the email above.
I have been banned on several occassion while trying to respond to enquiries on this thread.
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Ikonz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Samcathe:
Pls anyone who has enquiries should contact the email above.
I have been banned on several occassion while trying to respond to enquiries on this thread.

Welcome back sir, you will be banned no more. Just follow the rules. Go ahead & respond to enquiries, or create new thread entirely on the right section.

When should we start placing orders sir? wink
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks greatly to ikonz for the help while I was banned from updating the thread.
Meanwhile in order to avoid this, we have moved this thread to advert section.
here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1975044/procure-goods-germany-other-european

thanks all...........
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Ikonz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ikonz:

So again,

Oga, kindly address those issues raised earlier, so that we can visualize what you have in stock for us. Dont allow your thread to die young
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Samcathe: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2014
I dont knw whats going wrong.
Anytime I update the thread to address the issue- I am getting banned.

I moved the thread to advert section-the same thing happens.

Ikonz:

Oga, kindly address those issues raised earlier, so that we can visualize what you have in stock for us. Dont allow your thread to die young
Re: Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease by Ikonz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Samcathe:
I dont knw whats going wrong.
Anytime I update the thread to address the issue- I am getting banned.

I moved the thread to advert section-the same thing happens.

Sir, but you just commented now, Aargh!

I just checked your profile and you are not a newbie on nairaland. Why dont you edit your ealier post and insert the answers, or better still create a new thread on advert section and then pm us.

This thread is already stagnant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Grocery Items At Cheapest Prices / Usa Used Caterpillar Machines Available / Withdraw your Payoneer,Fiverr,Freelancer,Upwork funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.