Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair (3947 Views)

Best Hair Loss Treatment For Bald Men And Women. / Staphylococcus Aureus :how We Got Solution From Nature20.dr.nature. / Grow Your Bald Hair Back Baldness Treatment And Hairloss Treatment Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by Paulpenny(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2014
i got this friend he's in is 30's..but he's kind of losing his front view of hair he always trouble me to hook him up with solution to his baldness,,pls guy i'd like to hear from u guy out there.
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by Tenim47(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Ask abija nd ajirebi

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by ayogabriel(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Once this stuff starts, it doesn't stop. I am in my mid 20s and i am in this position. what a lady told me and i saw changes after a week. drink plenty of water, fruit and coupled with this cream. it works for me, and most importantly, try not to pay too much attention to it by worrying, the mind is very tricky. Best of luck. check the pics attached. best of luck

1 Like

Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by dennykel60: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2014
get a supplement called skin, hair and nails and thank me...whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by idu1(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2014
I dnt knw why some people border them with sometins u didn't cause for yourself. Eg joystick size, bald head, short height nd others. No body is perfect. Tell ur frd to focus on making himself a better person in the society nd the bald head ll b his identity. If seun osewa has bald head who ll care.........
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by ayogabriel(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2014
idu1:
I dnt knw why some people border them with sometins u didn't cause for yourself. Eg joystick size, bald head, short height nd others. No body is perfect. Tell ur frd to focus on making himself a better person in the society nd the bald head ll b his identity. If seun osewa has bald head who ll care.........
all of una don hear, if your mouth is smelling and you can do it, don't bother because nobody cares, or if you are bald and you can do something about it to look better than you feel, you people shouldn't do it oo. *smh

1 Like

Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by idu1(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2014
ayogabriel:
all of una don hear, if your mouth is smelling and you can do it, don't bother because nobody cares, or if you are bald and you can do something about it to look better than you feel, you people shouldn't do it oo. *smh
is like u r trying to b silly? Is bald head a disease?
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by ayogabriel(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2014
idu1:
is like u r trying to b silly? Is bald head a disease?
o boy, I was just been sarcastic, you didn't have to shout at me ? Nne calm down, I didn't know it pained you, oya sorry oo
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by Paulpenny(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Tenim47:
Ask abija nd ajirebi
hahaha guy u bad o
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by Paulpenny(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2014
ayogabriel:
Once this stuff starts, it doesn't stop. I am in my mid 20s and i am in this position. what a lady told me and i saw changes after a week. drink plenty of water, fruit and coupled with this cream. it works for me, and most importantly, try not to pay too much attention to it by worrying, the mind is very tricky. Best of luck. check the pics attached. best of luck
guy thank u
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by Paulpenny(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2014
idu1:
paddy mi u have a point there
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by jotey(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2014
Grind bird
pepper, unripe pawpaw seed and mix with lime
orange juice. Use the mixture to rub the head, hair
will start growing in the affected area.
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by betterhealth: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
ayogabriel:
Once this stuff starts, it doesn't stop.
ayogabriel, u are wrong. Studies show that bald hair is irreversible and inevitable to susceptible individuals, no amount of cream or supplements can reverse it.
dennykel60:
get a supplement called skin, hair and nails and thank me...whatsapp or call 08136478517
same goes u.
However, hair transplant is possibly d only treatment and corrective approach to bald hair.
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by ayogabriel(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
betterhealth:

ayogabriel, u are wrong. Studies show that bald hair is irreversible and inevitable to susceptible individuals, no amount of cream or supplements can reverse it.

same goes u.
However, hair transplant is possibly d only treatment and corrective approach to bald hair.

Naaa don't get me wrong, I didn't say it cured or corrected it, however the cream increased my hair growth in the affected area to a level that is okay for me at least

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by Paulpenny(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2014
jotey:
Grind bird
pepper, unripe pawpaw seed and mix with lime
orange juice. Use the mixture to rub the head, hair
will start growing in the affected area.
niggi what is bird pepper??
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by Paulpenny(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
hi
Re: Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair by TopeMel(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Try T444z. U can Google it.

(1) (Reply)

Total Life Changes Product???? 08034308587 / COVID-19: Italians Designed Emergency Hospital Out Of Shipping Containers(Pics) / Ebola At Igando General Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.