Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Make Income From Mobile Adverts - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Income From Mobile Adverts (728 Views)

Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor / Make Passive Income From Haulage Business-n100,000 Weekly / Make A Huge Income From Clickbank And Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Income From Mobile Adverts by servrite: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Hello, fellow nairalanders. I decided to share this hoping that someone can benefit from it. With the advent of GSM in nigeria, a lot of opportunities have emerged, and those that tap into it are smiling to the bank. Now I want to share this, you might have heard about mobile adverts and making money from having an authentic gsm database and bulk sms, the truth is yes if you do it right. With gsm database you have a powerful tool to advertise and through bulk sms you increase your income. Now there are many companies that want to reach out to prospective clients and this is where you come in. I believe you've heard about groupon or deal dey, they make money by selling discounted coupon online. This idea is to sell discounted coupon through mobile phones. Your job is to approach a company selling anything and you propose to them to advertise on your platform by buying sms that will be blasted to numbers in there area and upon presentation of the text message a discount will be given to such person. Here you are achieving two things one is you're creating more sales and two is building your source of income. There are many companies that sells bulk sms so you can google it and also getting an authentic database you can search for it. I'll just want to add that if you need authentic gsm database you can send me a mail on omoba2k2@gmail.com. Price is N4000 and I'll direct you on how to get it. I'm not the one selling but I'll direct you. This concept was used by a young man in america called yeptext and he is making good money from it. So with this I hope I've been able to share this idea. You are free to drop your comments

(1) (Reply)

Check The Picture Of My Earning This Morning ;get Free Training To Make The Same / Make Us Your First Stop For The Supply Of These Materials / $3,460.25 In 24 Hours? (it's Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.