Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 (458 Views)

Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 / I Need Bold 2 @ Ilorin, Any1 Intreasted In Selling His/her Phone Shld Call Me / Good News! Ipod Touch Can Nw Be Converted To An Iphone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 by simplejayy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Are you in the market for a new house? This may just be the craziest thing you read online all day. A Detroit man has put his 3-bedroom house up for sale. The asking price? An iPhone 6 or an iPad with at least 32 GB of storage. A man really is willing to hand you over the house if you hand him over an iPhone. You know the housing market in Detroit must be pretty bad if someone’s willing to sell their house for a new phone.

The house is valued around $49,000, so if anyone does take him up on his offer, they’re getting the house for a steal. They’ll probably have to do a lot of work to it (and pay some back taxes), but giving a phone for a house? That kind of a deal doesn’t come around every day – even if it is in Detroit.

Have you ever heard of anyone doing something like this? I’ve seen some crazy things, but nothing like this. What do you think? Would you take him up on his offer?
Re: Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
The guy so dump!!! Anyways e no concern me. One Love Naija.

1 Like

Re: Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 by reaky(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
So if you do copy and paste
U no fit include d link join abi
Re: Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 by mperoakeem(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
^^^^ hahaha, abi o. Dat wil make fp quick quick
Re: Man Selling His House For An Iphone 6 by Raiders: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Not Detriot. That city is bankrupt and one of the 2nd most violent city in America.

(1) (Reply)

White Curve 4 For Sale / Torch 2 For Swap With An 5-inch Android Fone + Cash / Presario CQ42 Compac Laptop For Sale,32k,08173319366

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.