Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Getting Travel Aid For Attending Conference - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Getting Travel Aid For Attending Conference (655 Views)

Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? / Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo. / I Was Dismissed From Navy For Attending My Late Wife’s Funeral – Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Travel Aid For Attending Conference by nwapastor: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
How can one get travel aid/assistance to attend international conference?
Re: Getting Travel Aid For Attending Conference by hero167: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
If you plan to visit Germany then you can avail the service of Travel Health Insurance For Foreigners in Germany . They will give you the guide lines and also packages details for the insurance. If you student or researcher or any other and have to visit the Germany you can also avail the service of this company. Their attitude with the client is excellent. They always want to make their client satisfied and insuranced.
nwapastor:
How can one get travel aid/assistance to attend international conference?
Re: Getting Travel Aid For Attending Conference by nwapastor: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
^^^ Thank you. What of UK, any idea?

(1) (Reply)

IT Career Training At A Very Cheap Rate / Everything About Sociology Please!!! / I Need A Job In Your Company As Mechanical Engr. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.