Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Don't You Have A Job Or You Are Tired Of What You Do. There's A Solution To That - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't You Have A Job Or You Are Tired Of What You Do. There's A Solution To That (565 Views)

Finally I Got A Job Thou U Will Decide If Its A Dream Job Or Uwa Mmebi Job / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Have A Job Or You Are Tired Of What You Do. There's A Solution To That by sosolution: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2008
Don't you have a job? Or you are tired work? There's alot you can do with your talent and become millionaires without working under and boss that will be giving instruction on what time you will be at work and what time you will go home and he/she will getting rich from time to time while you are poorer, if you need the solution to your problem and make money before xmas just get back to me sosolution@gmail.com
Re: Don't You Have A Job Or You Are Tired Of What You Do. There's A Solution To That by whatarelie: 2:53am On Nov 13, 2008
Sir, try and be like others. Be open and speak loud here on nairaland. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officers / You Can Secure Any Job With Ease If You Look Up To God / Corporate Marketer Needed Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.