Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? (1279 Views)

Please Dont Eat Beans At Night, My Funny Experience! / Can We Now Eat Beans Now? / Despite The Whole Money Obj And Yara'dua Has Do You Think They Eat Good Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? by Keenysbojan(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have been observing this since when I was young and I have asked this question years back but I couldn't find the proper answer,in shot 'i don forget self'

but now,the question has come back to reality on my memory...

why do beans make us fart when we eat it?

beans is my best food,I love beans so much but Anytime I eat beans.it reaction in my tommy is something else and I will began to discharge the unwanted particules that can cause earthquake...

sometimes when I discharge those particules, some mosquitos in my room would have to run for their lives,I do hear them sometimes 'run for your life,the beans particule is here again'

mehn the odour is so terrible,it kills every flies that comes around even some animals would faint when they inhale the odour..
I know some nairelanders can testify to this...

please why do people fart after eating beans?

at this moment,my tommy is filled with the dangerous particules and I am ready to discharge it,please don't comes near me,it might be the end of your existence if you smell the odour...

wait let me discharge first before una go comments

hu hu hu..ooh boy no be small thing oo abeg I need oxygen to survive...

Yours Faithfully
k e e n y s b o j a n...
Re: Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? by bastien: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
No b only fat name lean undecided
Re: Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? by Baddo101(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
Keenysbojan:
I have been observing this since when I was young and I have asked this question years back but I couldn't find the proper answer,in shot 'i don forget self'

but now,the question has come back to reality on my memory...

why do beans make us fat when we eat it?

beans is my best food,I love beans so much but Anytime I eat beans.it reaction in my tommy is something else and I will began to discharge the unwanted particules that can cause earthquake...

sometimes when I discharge those particules, some mosquitos in my room would have to run for their lives,I do hear them sometimes 'run for your life,the beans particule is here again'

mehn the odour is so terrible,it kills every flies that comes around even some animals would faint when they inhale the odour..
I know some nairelanders can testify to this...

please why do people fat after eating beans?

at this moment,my tommy is filled with the dangerous particules and I am ready to discharge it,please don't comes near me,it might be the end of your existence if you smell the odour...

wait let me discharge first before una go comments

hu hu hu..ooh boy no be small thing oo abeg I need oxygen to survive...

Yours Faithfully
k e e n y s b o j a n...
Sorry do u mean fart ??
Re: Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? by Keenysbojan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Baddo101:

Sorry do u mean fart ??
yea,but I hav made the correction..check it again
Re: Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? by yorex2011: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Soo.. Are you saying.. If one doesn't eat beans then that person won't fart?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Fart When They Eat Beans? by StealthyMe(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
**Comes to learn**

(1) (Reply)

In Which Lagos Market Can I Find This? / 7-terrible-looking-food-delicacies / Beans As My Birthday Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.