Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? (984 Views)

What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Sister? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by Maximus85(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
We are in serious argument here. What would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
For what na
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by Juliaann(f): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Absolutely nothing there must be a reason that prompted him to do so

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by DickDastardly(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
I must be totally dependent on him for that to happen.
Self-made millionaires like me don't worry about such. Him no go even think am.
I pity the Daddy's pets with lots of inheritance and total dependence on family financial heritage, that's where such occours 100% of the times.
I made myself grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by SirHouloo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dat one no be small thing o. Nothing should have warrant that sha. Both sides deserves their own quotas of respect. Na to sit the two of them and settle It amicably sha, no joy in quarrelling.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oro rirun. In which kind of cultured family does that play? Non!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
moreeni:
Oro rirun. In which kind of cultured family does that play? Non!
None?

Nothing is impossible
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
What would make your father disrespect you like that?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Does he still slap you (his son)?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by Maximus85(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
The question is, if it happens, what would you do?

If my father do that to my wife, I'm gonna disown him.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by khiaa(f): 3:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Juliaann:
Absolutely nothing there must be a reason that prompted him to do so

So you approve of domestic violence? I guess it's understandable until you are the one getting slapped.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by femmy2010(m): 4:38am On Oct 16, 2014
It would never happen though but if it does I would privately talk to my dad regards what the issue was?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by SirAweezy(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2014
I'll make sure he taste the gaurd-room again, just like his old days in the Army. (No matter his affluence in the society, I'll still do with is on my mind) #nobodymesseswithmywife.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father Slapped Your Wife? by phadat(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2014
I won't do a thing because it won't , can't happen

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Relatives Like This ? / Pic: Happy Father's Day To Presidents Buhari And Obama / Check This Hilarious Obituary ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.