Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN (801 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by 247tops(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
The war of words continues between Chris Okotie and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) You will recall that Chris Okotie, called for the resignation of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Ayo Oritsejafor, over the $9.3 million arms deal scandal, which his private jet was involved in. In response, CAN’s Director of National Issues, Sunny Oibe, replied Okotie’s remarks, criticizing his marriage history, and questioning whether he is indeed a Christian. And now, Okotie has responded via his Facebook page.

Source: http://247tops..com/2014/10/see-revchris-okoties-response-to-can.html

Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by Boss13: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
If only I can understand what he wrote without the aid of a dictionary
Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by alabiyemmy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Boss13:
If only I can understand what he wrote without the aid of a dictionary

If you dont understand that simple English, then you have a problem.

1 Like

Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by Goshen360(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
alabiyemmy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by elipheleh(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
alabiyemmy:

ITK. I hate these class of morons who showcase their illitracy online thinking to impress virtual friends.
Dude if you are wise you simply tell him the meaning, and not vomit rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by 2cato: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Let them fight for they are only representing themselves
Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by Boss13: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
elipheleh:

ITK. I hate these class of morons who showcase their illitracy online thinking to impress virtual friends.

If you can ask him, he would consult his dictionary just like I did. Okotie choice of adjectives is out of place for me. I do not have to consult my dictionary to understand you else you are not communicating.

2 Likes

Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by Kx: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
What a response!

English made Easy.
Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by EJanni(f): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
what a show of shame! And to think that it is coming from surpposedly (mog). Makes it worst.
Re: See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN by alabiyemmy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
elipheleh:

Lets even say you have a brain, and its working normally, you know the right thing to do, use it and jump inside lagoon or just run in front of a moving molue. And use that word, slowpoke for those people at home who gave birth to you. I didnt provoke you, so whatever i tell you in reply, dont let it vex u. Mugu.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bodies Of South Africans Killed In Synagogue Collapse Arrive SA / Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. / 2015 PROPHECIES BY Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.