Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Application Letter To Aso Rock For Post Of A Federal Minister! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Application Letter To Aso Rock For Post Of A Federal Minister! (652 Views)

Lol.....hilarious Application Letter I Received On Friday. / Gej Vs Gmb : Aso Rock Champions League Final. (photo) / What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application Letter To Aso Rock For Post Of A Federal Minister! by DickDastardly(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dear Jonathan,
Goodday Sir, how's madam and your children. I hope they are fine and dandy. If so doxology.
Forgive me for writing through this medium as i dont know the exact P.O Box for Aso Rock.
I hereby humbly apply for the post of a minister in your cabinet. This i had to write after learning that seven of your ministers has resigned. With this evidence, i'm sure nobody will tell me "no vacancy" cause i witnessed their resignation myself.
I am very qualified to be a minister. I have all it takes. For example, i taught three subjects in at Enitona high school borokiri PHC in my NYSC days. So you see, i am good to go for EDUCATION MINISTRY.
My cover letter and CV shall be hand delivered to you when i am called for interview. Sir my only fear is the senate interview session where i am sure to mesmerize those senators to the point of jealousy. If it comes to "man know man", i can assure you that i know you and your family very well from way back in Portharcourt. You see there's nothing i lack as regards this ministerial post. I promise to abide by any agreement that shall before my assumption of office. I also promise that once appointed, all your enemies shall automatically become my enemies. I pledge100% unalloyed loyalty to your government.
Thanks as i wait eagerly to get a response from you.

Faithfully yours,
DickDastardly cool
Re: Application Letter To Aso Rock For Post Of A Federal Minister! by DickDastardly(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
FP pls

Seun, if i miss this job opportunity angry

(1) (Reply)

HND Discrimination Bill Narrowly Scales Second Reading In Senate / Can You Tell Who This Pretty Girl Is? / Na Wa O!confam Homosexuals In Ikotun Appear For Court..risk 14 Years For Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.