Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Need Your Advise - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Your Advise (646 Views)

Toyota Venza Vs Toyota Lexus RX 350 (your Advise Needed) / I Want To Buy A Bmw X5 Please I Need Your Advise / Double Custom Duties In Cotonou And Seme Border ? Please I need your advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise by drviktor2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
My people on Nairaland is it possible for me to buy car in cotonu and later come back for clearing and costom duty payment
Re: I Need Your Advise by mayor2013: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Can't you get that same car in Lagos? The naija guys in cotonu makes that place rubbish. If you feel you want to buy it there fine. But I would just advice you make a deposit of 50k first if you have gotten what you want and collect a reciept to that effect and carefully mark your csr probably by using something to identify it cos those rogues there swap customer's car with something Similar. So durung the time frame of tryin to balance up you can start the clearing and custom duty processing
Re: I Need Your Advise by drviktor2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thanks for your advise someone told me that exchange of currency is low for now, so I think buying the car now will be more advantage to me then by next month I will do custom duty and clearing, please what do you think?
Re: I Need Your Advise by mayor2013: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
If its low now you can go ahead, but first and foremost make your enquiries with a Nigerian custom officer over there so as to know what and what would be involved. And also if you have a brother who knows how to check cars well all fine. Cotonu cars sometimes are alwys being used in their country afterwards would be sold as toks. Happy purchase bro

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart Vehicle Ownership Tips / Car Security / Ajah Honda Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.