Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Do You Think Some People Reveal Too Much About Themselves Online? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Think Some People Reveal Too Much About Themselves Online? (508 Views)

Answer 6 Questions To Reveal Your Life Purpose / Why Do Some People Think They're Better Than Other People? / Why Does The Internet Bring Out The Worst In Some People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Some People Reveal Too Much About Themselves Online? by zboyd: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Why do some people feel the need to share every intimate detail of their lives online?

Why do some people care so much about what other's think of them while online?
Re: Do You Think Some People Reveal Too Much About Themselves Online? by Jeezbaby(f): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
They are in the better position to explain.
Re: Do You Think Some People Reveal Too Much About Themselves Online? by Fulaman198(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
I don't know, I don't believe most Nigerians are that way. Westerners on the other hand are a different story.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Some People Reveal Too Much About Themselves Online? by julisa2020(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
either because they want to be noticed(the attention seekers) or they're despirate to get something(maybe a partner) or they're just dumb grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Found Fulaman / Pls. Advice Needed / Cleanliness Is Next To Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.