Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637312 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
E- Standing and clapping ovation for TiffanyJ! But seriously, i will miss the whole cast and their drama..
Whichever site u decide to post ur story, kindly notify me..May God continue to iincrease U in knowledge. See u at the top dear

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by moseph(f): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beautiful ending tiffanyj.God bless you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ziziola: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow! And they lived happily ever after. Welldone Tiff and congrats for concluding this masterpeice
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jjagz @ you are right, Maureen will tame Jake and bring him back home. I intend giving her a story too but that will be after the story I'm working on. Its about an extended family, at war with each other forpower. Its full of hate, murder, betrayal , lust and much more. Only the cleave ones survive in this war.
I'm bored of romance now, wanna put my hands on something else. Meanwhile, I will keep developing the plot of Maureen and Jake. I will let you all know when they are ready, I don't intend writing on NL again.

6 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Happi ending 2 all Nairalanders dat read dx article!!!! Am proud of u Tiffany.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tiff, I just can't help it. I have to commend all ur effort, that is d least I can do for an amazing writer. U r really talented. God's blessing. I tink dis story is not yet over, waiting for d next story (maureen and jake's).
I'm oliver twist grin grin , #gratefulreader.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Tantidora(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Jjagz @ you are right, Maureen will tame Jake and bring him back home. I intend giving her a story too but that will be after the story I'm working on. Its about an extended family, at war with each other forpower. Its full of hate, murder, betrayal , lust and much more. Only the cleave ones survive in this war.
I'm bored of romance now, wanna put my hands on something else. Meanwhile, I will keep developing the plot of Maureen and Jake. I will let you all know when they are ready, I don't intend writing on NL again.

am @? Lectures now rreading ur story..
Findin it hard with my Oracle admin
after i read the final of this , my brain jst open am nw catchin up ....
The truth u u made my day.
Lol
I might say u are really good @ wh@ u do.
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Hmmmm, rushed to comment, didn't even bother to check d previous comments. I guessed well den, may God's grace abide with u and give u d strength to write and neva get tired of writing. Pls inform me wen u start ur next story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tantidora:

am @? Lectures now rreading ur story..
Findin it hard with my Oracle admin
after i read the final of this , my brain jst open am nw catchin up ....
The truth u u made my day.
Lol
I might say u are really good @ wh@ u do.
Keep it up
Lectures? This night?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ziziola: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
I will like to know how it ended with Shan too if you don't mind.[quote author=TiffanyJ post=36132296]Jjagz @ you are right, Maureen will tame Jake and bring him back home. I intend giving her a story too but that will be after the story I'm working on. Its about an extended family, at war with each other forpower. Its full of hate, murder, betrayal , lust and much more. Only the cleave ones survive in this war.
I'm bored of romance now, wanna put my hands on something else. Meanwhile, I will keep developing the plot of Maureen and Jake. I will let you all know when th

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by HelenBee(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow! Finally Finally!! You're the best Tiff...I love you. Should we expect another one soonest? Don't mind me sha,I'm Oliver Twist

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Awwww y did it finish now,,,,m feeling emotional already. This is a lovely nd beautiful piece. Tnk u so much Miss TiffanyJ, Infact I love u( no homo)
Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well done TiffanyJ. You are a prolific writer. I appreciate your intellect. God bless you more
Re: Deceitful Couple by csandy(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
nice work Tiff..well done
Re: Deceitful Couple by Tantidora(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Lectures? This night?
yeah is 8:15 here in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
one thing i cherish about ur stories is the happy ending u give them. Tiffanyj, u re such a brillliant writer. U already opened d way to ur nxt story: Jake and Maureen. May God give u d strenght to write it soon. God bless u sweetheart and weldone!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
TiffanyJ:

shocked cry

Where will u then b writing on?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
toykathy:
one thing i cherish about ur stories is the happy ending u give them. Tiffanyj, u re such a brillliant writer. U already opened d way to ur nxt story: Jake and Maureen. May God give u d strenght to write it soon. God bless u sweetheart and weldone!
Write it soon? I just started writing the plot. I just saw how Maureen and jake story will be. Jake's charcter is one very bad one. Now that I have my plot, I can write the story whenever I want, for now, one other story occupies my mind
Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Finally finally...op u r so ......intelligent
ur wrk says it all,thanks

i forsee another Shan'story,Jake n Maureen's story n also a new generatn of Daisy,Eugene,Leila,Miracle n d twins story

or another edition of Joan,Jeremy after Joan is being released frm d prison,cos she doesnt look lk someone who wl let go easily.

Op,u r such a genius,i was glued to ds story,thanks for a job well done.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Orlolahdey(f): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice work and good ending...waiting jejely for d next story...May God continue to bless u
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oh Tiff, I Love happy endings. This was sweet. I felt like it shouldnt end...... Awwwwww, im gonna miss tara, linda and mich... With all their family drama.... Tiffany, u re a darling and a very sweet one at that. Hope to catch u doing great in the future. U said its ur last story on NL. If u ever open a blog, pls direct me there. Im so going to MISS YOU. mmmmuuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhh. Enjoy the rest of the year.... Ur num pls....
Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wonderful story. I must thank tiffany for giving us this grade A story for free. Nne may the good lord continue to bless you in all your endeavors in lif

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by lizbethy: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
wow! atlast our great tiffany is done with dis wonderful,lovely,breath taking novel infact,if i shud continue to list how good u're for real i wil still be on it till 2moro, i just wanna say tanx so much 4 sharing dis masterpiece with us. long live tiff !
Re: Deceitful Couple by kristen12(f): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Woww...Happy ending.
Re: Deceitful Couple by slimport(f): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tiffany J, no doubt u r blessed n endowed with wisdom. God will protect that brain for u. Nothing even will happen to u. Thanks for dis storyoo. U r so wonderful. Wat a sweet ending. Just like d story shud nt finish... cry.. waiting for more dear.
Re: Deceitful Couple by slimport(f): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
*nothing evil* will happen to u
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow,@ last,what a wonderful story,live happily ever.I pray you go places with this writing and may nations and world as a whole stand for you.Pray for more wisdom,knowledge and understanding for you from above.Thanks for impacting into lives with the story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mj45: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TIFF. What ever site u decide to take ur next stories to, pls be sure u inform me and don't let it be like d last one u FORGOT till I found out on my own. THANK U again, my gifted writer.
Re: Deceitful Couple by ElvisGee94(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow....
Just Wow....
Speechless.....
Dumbfounded......
Muted.......
Dis work is just amazing....
God Bless n increase ur Talent

I love U tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 3:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Thank you tiff for sharing your beautiful novel with us here... U re the bomb
Re: Deceitful Couple by swtangeljones(f): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Wow! Just can't believe this wonderful story has just come to an end now...... Sis Tiff. More kudos to you. May God Almighty bless the work of your hands. May you be fulfilled all the days of your life. I really learn a lot from all your stories can't wait to read more from you. Also sis please if you decide not to write again on nairaland please don't forget to drop your blog details because I will always follow you. God bless you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Wow! I love dis story so much..... Weldone Tiff***so where do u intend 2 write ur oda story?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.