Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637537 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Ziziola: 1:07am On May 11, 2015
Get well soon dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by ayogirl(f): 7:47am On May 11, 2015
The Lord is your strength and He will heal u completely IJN

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Mma22(f): 8:05am On May 11, 2015
Pls get well soon Dear madam tiff. I really enjoy ur stories and we hv missed u.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 8:47am On May 11, 2015
Tiff......May the Almighty Lord touch and heal you This Blessed morning.
We have really missed you.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by victoriaoeeza: 8:52am On May 11, 2015
Good evening people, are you looking for a genuine investment opportunity that upgrade your financial status? Global Investment Network(GIN) is the right company. A company located in kano where you invest and get a monthly interest according to the amount you invested and also get a referral bonus interest, the more people you referred which is my aim of this message. i read about them sometime last year on facebook and i contacted vie email, and that was how i became an investor with the them. i just got my 4th interest payment, so i'm convince of their activities. If you are interested, you TEXT your NAME AND EMAIL to their customer care 08095420349, 08076639606 and they will get back to you with details. please do not forget to tell them i, Mrs Victoria Oeeza referred you. Stay Blessed
Re: Deceitful Couple by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:05am On May 11, 2015
Jet recovery.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Eneze1(f): 4:28pm On May 11, 2015
Dear Tiffany wishing you a speedy recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 6:11pm On May 11, 2015
Get well soon tiff,may God grant u speedy recovery.
Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 9:04pm On May 11, 2015
Dearie Tiffyj,speedy recovery n God's strenght,its well wt u

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by slimport(f): 10:58pm On May 11, 2015
It is well with u, tiff.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by toluwanmi(f): 11:58pm On May 11, 2015
the lord is ur strength Tiff,wish u a quick recovery.missing u here

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by codedbaby(f): 1:05pm On May 12, 2015
speedy recovery dear Tiff. The Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:54pm On May 12, 2015
I really appreciate you all for your prayers and well wishes. I'm really doing much better now. Updates will come up later in the day

5 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
Just4yhu:
OMG sis av missed you so much....how z ur health now...i pray God keep u strong...i think itz d NYSC buh Tiffanyj, u offend me
When I didn't see or hear from you for a long time, I was disturbed so I sent you email twice without reply. Please check your mail. Welcome back, what happened? Why the sudden disappearance?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by mcvincent: 4:02pm On May 12, 2015
TiffanyJ:

What really do you want to know about her? Of course she is upto something
Tiffy, I'm happy that you've got better.God will continue to strengthen you. I don't get the part Joan played in the attack on Mitch and Tara. Thanks
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 8:36am On May 13, 2015
tiffany,how is ur health now. .God will continue to be ur strength. .amen
Re: Deceitful Couple by estluv(f): 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
because he sent his word 2 heal all disease...so dear u re heal IJN.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by vickchi94(f): 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
tiff hw r u doing? Pls ooo no sick again

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 6:30pm On May 15, 2015
TiffanyJ dear how u doing now ?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:38pm On May 15, 2015
orla01:
TiffanyJ dear how u doing now ?
Much more better, all thanks to the lord. I am so sorry house for being unable to post any update in almost two weeks. I beg of each and everyone of you to forgive me

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2015
Jordan Nicholas listened intently to the horrible news a police inspector was passing across to him.
'Mr Nicholas, I think your wife and sister are kidnapped'
'Kidnapped?' Joel shouted, not minding the pain in his back.'And what have you done about it?'
'Mr Jason, calm down, we are trying our best', Robert Jacob answered.
'Mr Jacob, how is it that your men let these men escaped?', Jordan asked
'My pardon sir, but they are not ordinary robbers'
'Is that your excuse? Its been over a week and Tara and Mich are no where to be found. Need I remind you that they are pregnant?'
Joel felt like weeping. Its been over a week and he had been discharged three days ago. The abductors never for once contacted them for any ransom. He wondered how Mich was coping. Tara had missed her ante-natal checkup and it wasn't good.
'Jeremy?', Jordan asked Joel
'He isn't up yet'
There was an accident on the way to the hospital. Jerry who could have given them a few good information on what had really transpired that day was badly wounded and had been in comatose since then. Jordan and Joel had come to the conclusion that it wasn't a coincidence that a bus hit on an ambulance. No, the bus did its Job and disappeared without a trace.
'I think, someone is trying to eliminate your friend', Jordan had told Joel.
'I think so too. But who?', Joel replied.
'Maybe he has enemies. Come to think of it Joel, why is it that Jerry's wife was left out and she can't seem to remember what happened?'
'The doctors said she is in shock'
'Poor Joan', Jordan had put in. They had this discussion a day before. Today however, the two men were with mr Jacob, it wasn't as if he had any good news for them. He hurriedly took his leave, when he realized that the two men were not happy with his services.
Jordan stretched his legs. As usual, the house was silent. It has been this way for over a week. His mother had taken ill. She couldn't bear it that Mich and Tara were taken captives. Shan had completely withdrawn into a shell, Maureen too had been quiet, Eugene cried whenever he thought of his mother. Leila too was unusually quiet.
'Daddy?', Eugene's voice broke Jordan from his thought.
' Sweetheart come here'
Eugene moved forward. He stared first at Joel, then Jordan
'Where is your nanny?'
'I want no nanny!'
'Eugene, care for an ice cream?'
'No, when is my mummy coming back?'
'Soon'
'Why didn't she take me with her?'
The nanny came down with an apologetic look.
'Sorry mr. Nicholas. He was suppose to be sleeping, I didn't know when he slipped away'
'No need to apologize Rose, take him upstairs. Feed and bath him. I have important things to do'
'Okay', she said and took Eugene away.
There was silence in the room. Joel stood up.
'I'm going home Jordan. Let me know if there is anything new'
Alice Nicholas had tried to convince Joel into being their guest but he turned her down. He however agreed for Maureen and Leila to stay with his in-laws.
Jordan made a few calculations and came at a conclusion. He and Joel must forget their differences and join forces. So many secrets were lurking in the corner. It is time they face the truth and save their wives-that is, If they were still alive.
'I asked you once if your family wants Mich dead you said no'
Joel said nothing. He didn't know how the Nicholas will respond to the fact that he had deliberately put Mich in danger by marrying her.
'Joel, you need to be honest you know. Mich said something about your family wanting her dead'
'Jordan, I don't know what to say'
'Joel, I too have something to tell you but you need to promise not to get angry'
'What is it?'
'A day before your house got robbed, you were here with Mich and I told you I need to talk with you but we didn't get to talk as you got an emergency call from the hospital'
'Yea, I remember. What is it about?'
'Come with me to Mich's room. I have something to show you'
The two walked up the stairs and Jordan swung open the door. Joel followed him inside. He made his hands into a fist as he recalled the love making he had shared with Mich on this bed, in this very room.
Jordan went to Mich's laptop, he swung it open, typed the password. He went out and returned with two disc.
'Joel, I want you watch this'
'What is it?'
'I will come back in ten minutes'
'Why not watch it with me?'
'You will know why I can't'
Jordan walked out of the room. Joel detested what he was about to watch. He opened the disc drive and inserted the disc. Soon he found himself watching what no man in his right sense will find amusing. He began trembling. Joel shut the laptop down. How can Mich hide this from him? Jordan walked in.
'Joel, I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into Mich. She had always been spirited but definitely not foolish'
'My wife is having sex with two different men'
'I'm sorry Joel. But you should know that it happened before you two got married'
'Does it matter?'
'It does. You two rushed into the marriage'
So, jordan told Joel everything he knew about the video and Shadrach. Joel listened attentively.
'You know Joel, Mich can't remember anything. She was able to tell one of the guys name. Someone has made a fortune black mailing me'
'You kept giving him money and made no effort to catch him? Jordan how could you?'
'I had no choice. One thing is for sure, a trap has been set and he will fall for it. Woe betide him. He will take the full stroke of my anger'
'Not you alone Jordan, I will kill him'
There was silence. Joel wondered if Mich had eaten. He wasn't angry with her at all. No, he missed her and only wanted her back in his arms.
'Jordan?'
'Yes'
'They were taken away in their panties and bras. What if those men assault them?'
'Tara won't survive it. No, she won't', Jordan said in misery.
A maid walked in holding Jordan's phone.
'Mr Nicholas, your phone had been ringing'
'Okay, thanks'
He pressed the receive button
'Jordan, its me Kelvin. I have good news'
'Have you found Tara and Mich?'
'No'
'Then what is it?'
'Your blackmailer has been captured by the police. Guess what?'
'What?'
'Its a female. Her name is Karen and I believe she is Mich's friend in Canada. She had revealed their hide out. As I am talking to you, Shadrach is being captured in River state'
Jordan smiled for the first time in a week.'You know what to do kelvin. Do it'
'Are you sure? It may go public'
'Make sure it doesn't, make sure they know nothing about the kidnapping, make sure they return every kobo of my money and lastly, make their lives a living hell'
'Jordan'
'I am commanding you Kelvin. I want those people to hate the Nicholas name'
'Joel, good news. Our blackmailers have been found'
'Good. Where are they? I will kill them all'
'No, you won't, making their lives a living hell will be better. I am Jordan Nicholas, no one steal from me just as no one spits on my family'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by tpmaishah(f): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Much more better, all thanks to the lord. I am so sorry house for being unable to post any update in almost two weeks. I beg of each and everyone of you to forgive me
apology accepted........ Pls, we can't wait to see ur updates
Re: Deceitful Couple by tpmaishah(f): 10:49pm On May 15, 2015
Nice update, more grease to your elbow.... lu smiley smiley wink wink smiley wink smiley wink
Re: Deceitful Couple by hadease(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2015
tanks 4 d update tiffanyJ.....God wil strengthin u more xpctin more of it?
Re: Deceitful Couple by vickchi94(f): 11:55pm On May 15, 2015
tnx 4 d update n thank God U'r ok now. Will b expecting more of d update plssss.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Tholuwani(f): 12:16am On May 16, 2015
Thanx for the update
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 1:02am On May 16, 2015
thanks tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by Olaooni88(f): 6:02am On May 16, 2015
Thanks madam tiffy for d beauriful update.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 6:23am On May 16, 2015
Wow tiff! Welcum bck and tnks 4 d update... Wil be expecting more.....
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 6:42am On May 16, 2015
Good to av u back here tiffany...How u feeling now?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by mcvincent: 9:10am On May 16, 2015
Thanks Tiffy for the update.I pray you have more strenght in doing ur daily activities.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kidaberry(f): 9:14am On May 16, 2015
Tiffany I always had hope that no matter how long you'd be back to trill us keep up the good work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.