Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution (4807 Views)

What Do You Guys Think Of This Blackberrys Android Ish / What Is The Matter With Glo (globacom) Network? / Airtel 2 Months Bis And A Month Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by chudy25: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
drop the problem u are having with your glo bis not working on your Android phones
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Heeboy94(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yeah, I've been having problems with this BIS thing because it only allows me to use WhatsApp and UC Browser. The rest of the social network platforms ain't working, even Google PlayStore.

I'd appreciate it if you can help me solve this problem.

Thanks.
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by driand(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
my "H" sign keeps disappearing and appearing every minute
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by akashi01(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
mine works perfectlygrin
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by chudy25: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Heeboy94:
Yeah, I've been having problems with this BIS thing because it only allows me to use WhatsApp and UC Browser. The rest of the social network platforms ain't working, even Google PlayStore.

I'd appreciate it if you can help me solve this problem.

Thanks.
change your apn to blackberry.net or glo . blackberry.net or rim . blackberry.net
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by chudy25: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
driand:
my "H" sign keeps disappearing and appearing every minute
if your phone browses when the h appears then no ur areas network is fluctuating
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by chudy25: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
chudy25:

change your apn to blackberry.net or glo . blackberry.net or rim . blackberry.net

and also leave your username and password empty...that should help
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by chudy25: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Go to settings
change ur apn to blackberry.net or glo . blackberry.net or rim . blackberry.net
leave ur username and password empty
save and enjoy
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Heeboy94(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
chudy25:

My APN is blackberry.net already sir! I tried the glo.blackberry.net yesterday, it didn't bring up the "E & H+" sign even after waiting for 30mins.

As for the rim.blackberry.net, I'll try dat one now.

The BIS do work, buh it only opens WhatsApp, and the rest do not connect.
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Heeboy94(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
I've even changed to another IMEI, still d same.
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by bhaliz44(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Heeboy94:
I've even changed to another IMEI, still d same.
if u use android change ur imei to bb own.. it'll work
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Heeboy94(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
bhaliz44:
if u use android change ur imei to bb own.. it'll work
So all what am saying is rubbish abi? I've used 2 different IMEIs, still d same thing
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Hoosars: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2014
please can U help me with a blackberry imei, been trying to get one without success.
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Supremor(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2014
pls can anyone help me with a blackberry IMEI I'll sincerely appreciate kindly send to olarotimi4real@gmail.com
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Heeboy94(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Hoosars:
please can U help me with a blackberry imei, been trying to get one without success.
Enter here and ask Valmunich! www.nairaland.com/1942096/how-use-glo-bis-android

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Heeboy94(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Supremor:
pls can anyone help me with a blackberry IMEI I'll sincerely appreciate kindly send to olarotimi4real@gmail.com
Enter here and ask Valmunich! www.nairaland.com/1942096/how-use-glo-bis-android

Thank me later.
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by chudy25: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Heeboy94:
My APN is blackberry.net already sir! I tried the glo.blackberry.net yesterday, it didn't bring up the "E & H+" sign even after waiting for 30mins.

As for the rim.blackberry.net, I'll try dat one now.

The BIS do work, buh it only opens WhatsApp, and the rest do not connect.
leave your username and password empty
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by obosirow: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
undecided
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Prince202020(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls when I share my Internet through WiFi hotspot, it does not allow Internet access, please what I can I do to salvage the situation, thank you.
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by fregysteve(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
BB subcription is pending activation! Remove n insert ba3 after one hour.
Thats the message i receive when i check my data status but am browsing with the fone. Could it be that it has bin activated or am using a megabyte am not aware of? Using innjoo note
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by honsule(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
fregysteve:
BB subcription is pending activation! Remove n insert ba3 after one hour.
Thats the message i receive when i check my data status but am browsing with the fone. Could it be that it has bin activated or am using a megabyte am not aware of? Using innjoo note

it has been activated.at times it does that, provided your APN is blackberry.net
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by honsule(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
innjoo note,the bis doesn;t tether with cable or hotspot to pc.why?
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by mostical(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
I Subscribed for the global bis on my android yesterday n did the normal
tweaking of imei but ever since I have been unable to browse.
The problem is that when I use 'gloflat' as my APN, the 3g connection will
appear but when I use 'blackberry.net' as APN, the data connection will
remain off even when I on it.
Pls kindly tell me what to do because I cnt afford to lose my 1k
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by opera99(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please can someone help me with the procedure? I use a samsung note4. How do I change my imei. Thanx in advance
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Zealoy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls guys ever since I tweak the imei stuff on my glo I've not been able to make use of 3g or H+ only edge which is e Pls Wat should I do
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by honsule(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Zealoy:
Pls guys ever since I tweak the imei stuff on my glo I've not been able to make use of 3g or H+ only edge which is e Pls Wat should I do

it is the network in your vicinity. mine is constantly on H+ I hate Edge
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by sam2020(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
mine is working only that it's not fast. very slow, any solution to that effect?
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by econome(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello everyone, I need Blackberry IMEI Number for MTK Andrioid phone, Please somebody help me with one as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance..though I will still thank you more!! Lol

Lakexide@gmail.com
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by sam2020(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
if you need blackberry imei number just add me on WhatsApp 08114449484 or google bbgen
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by bimbor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Guys please I need a detailed info on this Android Blackberry IMEI thing.

1. How does one change the Phone IMEI to a blackberry IMEI?
2. Is the process reversible? i.e can you change the IMEI back to the factory IMEI?
3. Are there some specific phones with which this is possible or is it any android smartphone?
4. Are Samsung smartphones eligible for this tweak?
5. How does one go about the whole process?
6. Are there any risks involved in this? If so what are the possible risks?

Also concerning the Glo BIS on android, what are the procedures?

Please someone should put me through these please. Thank you all and God bless!
Re: Android Ish With Glo Bis And Its Solution by Step84(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pls house, I need a finding here, I wanted to subscribe for glo BIS for android. I was instructed to do d sub on a blackberry, using it for some time b4 putting d sim in my android but mistakenly I did it on d android nd later discovered I can't browse with it. Though d 3gb data was given. Pls is there anything to do to rectify this? Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S23 Ultra Obi Cubana Become The First Nigerian To Use The Latest Samsung / Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? / Benefits Of Buying A UK Used Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.