Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ladies Pls How Much Is This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Pls How Much Is This? (4244 Views)

Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / Pls How True Is This / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Jazzlite: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=spotit post=27193231][/quote]

that prayer is certainly YOURS TRULY. See what you have brought upon yaself?
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jazzlite:

that prayer is certainly mine TRULY and for my entire family. See what i have brought upon maself?
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Guys please leave this xter alone he knows he's stepped beyond his cadre! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by cheiseabmw: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
,@smart he's just a juvenile delinquent
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yeah no mind am...
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Spotit, please let it go . . . kiss
Chelsea angry abi na carry-over aggro be dis? Can't find what Spotit typed to provoke y'all.

@Bebe,It's net aso oke. How many you want buy?
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by bebe2(f): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
ifyalways:
Spotit, please let it go . . . kiss
Chelsea angry abi na carry-over aggro be dis? Can't find what Spotit typed to provoke y'all.

@Bebe,It's net aso oke. How many you want buy?

U see as dem hijack my thread.

I need about 100pcs.

Its for a 70th bday party.

The colours are burgundy and gold.

But I want it bright. Minimum of fiur colours.
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Royalroy you're a are fuckinğ idiotíc bastard. say ANY word to me here and i will bring your family into this. stupíd uneducated foöl moderating the only job of his life with his cheap chimpanzee fingers and cheap brain, using cheap equipment in a cheap location. now, this is when it's fair to put that your life depended ban and get an oscar for it. fucktardeđ monkey.
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Kimoni: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Still trying to figure out what caused the bloody war on this thread shocked shocked

One minute, na gele I hear, next minute, blood full everywhere

Guys e don do biko, even boko boys don declare cease fire
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kimoni:
Still trying to figure out what caused the bloody war on this thread shocked shocked

i was corresponding with bebe so as to use her services to send money to africa...the next thing, one hopeless little twit came directly at me, calling me a fraudulent spammer whom he had opened a special email for. i simply told him off and he went on to invite his stupid scamming friends who their chief is the effing mod of this place to ban me and let them carry on. Now he has to get that reason enough to ban me justifiably.
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:
i was corresponding with bebe so as to use her services to send money to africa...the next thing, one hopeless little twit came directly at me, calling me a fraudulent spammer whom he had opened a special email for. i simply told him off and he went on to invite his stupid scamming friends who their chief is the effing mod of this place to ban me and let them carry on. Now he has to get that reason enough to ban me justifiably.

So, you're a freaking internet naija scammer. Yet you had the audacity to question the black experience in the UK, and disrespect my dead dargs, no?

I'm still looking for you. If and when I find ya biitch ar.se, and you don't repeat everything you said on that other thread - I'll knock half of ya face in. You crossed the line, and you're fvcked. Pu.ssy!
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:
Royalroy you're a are fuckinğ idiotíc bastard. say ANY word to me here and i will bring your family into this. stupíd uneducated foöl moderating the only job of his life with his cheap chimpanzee fingers and cheap brain, using cheap equipment in a cheap location. now, this is when it's fair to put that your life depended ban and get an oscar for it. fucktardeđ monkey.

You seem so bitter and angry at life. Take a chill pill and grow up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by bebe2(f): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:

Blood of jesus!!

When did all this happen?

Spotit pls calm down.

I thot this was over.

Just let it go n free ur mind frm all the anger
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by bebe2(f): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kimoni:

And I still dont have the contact for the gele.

I just wasted my time with this thread and see all the fight that has happened. cry
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Kimoni: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
bebe2:

And I still dont have the contact for the gele.

I just wasted my time with this thread and see all the fight that has happened. cry

Lol..abeg no vex
Re: Ladies Pls How Much Is This? by Kimoni: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:

E don do. Ndo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Prefer Male Hairdressers To Female Hairdressers / What To Do If You Are Married To A Choleric Husband Or Wife. / Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.